Thread: What

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chris, if your account was deleted then that would have been a totally different account and I'd have no way of knowing if it was deleted.
    I'm simply saying if you don't want to show your name and location in your account that's up to you (unless you wanted to buy/sell/trade in the Swap & Sell forums in which case that info would be required), but having 3 posts and not showing your name/location would most likely prevent some from believing what you're saying, that's all.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Csd View Post
    I assume if I had previously posted on a thread that was deleted then that would affect my post count. Regardless my post are few and far between and not sure what that has to do with my post or my credibility. Al, I’m sure you can tell whether my acct has been blocked or deleted in the past. I don’t put my full name on public forums, but my first name is Chris, live in North Tx and I’m a Scorpio.

How do you feel about candle light dinners and long walks on a beach with a full moon?

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMChamp View Post
    How do you feel about candle light dinners and long walks on a beach with a full moon?
    Ohhhh. Pretty Snarky but funny.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromanoski View Post
    Ohhhh. Pretty Snarky but funny.
    Snarky....now there's a word you don't see or hear to often.

Well done!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12