Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim W View Post
    Riches,

I was running a 25 fury three blade and 64 was It. That was w me, 210 lbs, my wife 120ish, heavy tackle load, full wells, maybe a lill over half a tank of fuel and 2 10' poles. I switched to a 25 tempest + and the boat went 71 with still some left. The boat felt like It was on rails.
    That gives me hope. We will find out next week when the weather lightens up again!

2. Member
    Ok bought a new 25 tempest plus. Hole shot is ok. By myself I aired it out on several looooong runs and 69.5 max with just me and a decent load and 3/4 tank of gas. More lift that and prop I have tried but speed is on par with 24 fury only with less hole shot. I have to get my partner in the boat to see how it handles the extra weight. My guess is that I will be running the 25 fury 4 for tournaments.

3. Member
    Yesterday evening was the first time I got to air out my new 19 Trx with 225 pro xs, 24 pitch fury she lifted like my old 20x and hit 71 before I had to back out of it cause I ran out of water. It also was spinning 5500.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jtef270 View Post
    Yesterday evening was the first time I got to air out my new 19 Trx with 225 pro xs, 24 pitch fury she lifted like my old 20x and hit 71 before I had to back out of it cause I ran out of water. It also was spinning 5500.
    If mine was light the fury would lift I am sure but it is loaded up. 70 is not in the cards with this boat and a tournament load and my partner.

5. Member
    She wasn’t loaded what I’d consider light. 3/4 tank gas dual poles 36 volt ultrex. I know fury’s are in consistent, maybe try a different one?

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by richs View Post
    If mine was light the fury would lift I am sure but it is loaded up. 70 is not in the cards with this boat and a tournament load and my partner.
    I just read through the thread again. As heavy as you are running I think you’ll find a 4 blade best, fury 4 or maybe a bravo

Quote Originally Posted by richs View Post
    Man I really think it is. Your load is not much more than mine and I hit 70 with out any issues. My prop is not worked and in fact it even has a ding or two. Whats your prop to pad? Is your lower unit a TM?

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim W View Post
    Man I really think it is. Your load is not much more than mine and I hit 70 with out any issues. My prop is not worked and in fact it even has a ding or two. Whats your prop to pad? Is your lower unit a TM?
    torquemaster 2 and I have a hydraulic JP. I raised it in 1/8" increments on a 15 mile run on Sunday. 69.5 was all she had with just me and 3/4 tank. I had a butt seat in front and I would guess if that was not in I would have hit 70

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12