Fuse Block/Wiring

I have this posted elsewhere but may be someone here can provide some input..

If you a familiar with Phoenix wiring pre 2014- I have a Main Power Switch on/off no breaker.

From one side of that switch is a wire ( I'm guessing 4 ga could be smaller 6? it isn't marked on the wire) it runs to a single terminal post- on that post is a 20amp manual reset breaker with 3 + wires to it- (manual bilge, recircs, ( Bilge and other pumps have 10amp in line fuse) and main power to all lights accessories.

From the other side of the switch runs the same size wire to 50amp manual reset breaker that is attached to + battery post.

- TO answer the question the 50amp breaker and large wire feeds the main power system to the switch directly from the battery

I want to elminate the terminal post- connect that wire to positive post of battery using the 50 amp breaker

Replace the 20 amp breaker by using the blue sea fuse block.

on the block will be -

manual bilge- has 10 amp inline fuse

recircs - 10 amp inline fuse

Power wire from dash - No visible inline fuse but I am assuming it has protection from the factory circuit near console

jack plate - 40 amp in line fuse

I plan to match the fuses in the block with the same size as inlines

Will this work like explained?

2. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    are you also going to add a main disconnect?
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

3. Member
    I have a main disconnect that will be between the block and battery

I can't share the pic of what I've drawn up from my phone

4. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    can you email me, and do you have any pics of whats there now? what you are wanting to do will work but id have to think on it and get back tomorrow.

mybird@myphoenixboat.com
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

5. Member
    Email sent