Nightfishion lights

Had a bad experience with the 1st gen of these lights since day one. I've been in contact with Scott Bird now for a week an he is doing his best to help me out. I highly recommend him as your dealer to buy from. Stand up guy who actually cares about customer satisfaction. I have read alot if good reviews on the 2nd gen of lights. An I'm hoping I can give a good review as well. Their lights are a game changer an hopefully they did get the problems resolved by switching manufacturers. I will keep everyone posted. I want to thank Scott for standing behind me an helping take care if my issues.

2. Member
    Want to say it again thanks to Scott Bird for getting my issues resolved. I will send pics of my new HD system as soon as I get it. I highly recommend buying an dealing with him for your boat lights. His number is 4802320033. He stands behind the product you would think he owed it. Thanks again Scott

3. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    I have been running the HD-8 version for 19 months and they are a great product and are holding up great without any issues.
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

4. BBC SPONSOR
    I wanted to say thank you to Skeeter and Drewtick for the kind words. Nightfishion is a superior patented UV Rub Rail Lighting System for bass boats. I am the board sponsor here on BBC and will personally take care of you and your night fishing needs.
    If you have any questions, concerns or complaints please contact me.
    Thank You
    Scott Bird

5. Member
    Got lights installed hd8 an they are awesome way better the the old ones well worth the money guys. I'm having trouble adding pics due to size it says. But I'll see if I can get some added later. Thanks again Scott