Thread: Boats4Sale

Question Boats4Sale

I know Al updates with new boats almost daily but is it safe to assume a lot of the boats on there that were listed say 2,4,6 months ago are no longer available? I’m guessing it is the sellers responsibility to let Al know if it has been sold and then they get removed? Some good deals on there from the past but I don’t necessarily want to contact every person. Thanks for any info.

Don't assume the boat is gone if it is an old listing. My last two boats took a good amount of time to sell. No harm in contacting the seller
    Bass Cat Caracal STS / Mercury 300 ProXS
    Jayco Northpoint 377 RLBH
    GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    #ChargeOn #HereWeGo

3. Member
    i dont think you need to be a member on here to list a boat for sale,some people might list one and never even check back on it but i am sure they get a email about it

4. Member
    The old ones are where I start. They will be more willing to negotiate. But unless they notify Al he won't know if they get sold

You know what they say about assuming don’t you

Quote Originally Posted by buster502 View Post
    i dont think you need to be a member on here to list a boat for sale,some people might list one and never even check back on it but i am sure they get a email about it
    No, you don't need to be a BBC member to list a boat for sale. Many will forget to let me know that their boat is sold and many just ask too much for the boat to where it doesn't sell until they lower the price to where it should be.
    I email all sellers roughly once a month to find out if their boat is sold and many have forgotten to let me know. I emailed some about a week ago and I need to do a bunch more today.

7. Member
    I bought my boat from the listings and it was on there for almost 2 months.
    Mike
    Ranger Z520
    Mercury 250 Pro XS

8. Banned
    Maybe Al can make it where they have to update every so often or the add gets kicked out.

9. Member
    i bought my ranger off the board last year no problems it was everything the seller said it was,and even dropped it off at my house,(he lived 200 miles from me said he had a sister he wanted to see so he said he would just bring it by,really a super nice guy and a 1 owner 2000 ranger)

10. Member
    The boat I purchased from a BBC member had been on the site for almost 9 months. Never hurts to contact the seller.

11. Member
    May I ask, how do I get on the Boats for sale forum. Mine isn't in bold letters and it won't activate. Thank you.