Thread: huk shoes

huk shoes

anyone own a pair? after seeing them at the classic i decided to order me a pair...... pros/cons
    1999 sprint 207 pro
    2000 mercury efi
    woo tungsten
    Taylormans custom lures
    MC pro nation jerseys

2. Banned
    Tell me how they work out when you get'et, could ya. The Sperry Boat shoes are killing me in my advanced age.

3. Member
    I ordered a pair, but sent them back because they were not comfortable. Way too much arch for my foot but I liked the looks.

I've got a pair of both styles. The casual style is much more comfortable IMO. The 'sportier' looking lace up one isn't bad but it rubs my achilles a little more than I like so I just wear a taller sock and problem solved.
    He/him
    Kayak fishing in a Native Slayer Max 12.5
    Lowrance Elite 9 ti2

When it comes to shoes I try and stick with proven brands.

6. Member
    I got a pair and agree with the high arch. Been wearing them around the house and got used to it. They have a nice soft sole. The outer plastic rubs around the toung on my ankle and is stiff there. Hopping it goes away with more breaking. I also didn't winch the. Down as tight last time I put them on and it was much better.

7. Member
    I have them, and like them. They are super light and their traction under wet conditions (like walking on the trailer) is awesome. ... for me tho, they are strictly a fishing shoe. Don't really care for them to be worn all day. Many other shoe's out there much more comfortable for that. The biggy for me is, they breath a lot. My feet sweat 24/7...these help that.

8. Member
    Thanks guys, some good ,some bad..guess ill see when they come in, sounds like they may go back lol
    1999 sprint 207 pro
    2000 mercury efi
    woo tungsten
    Taylormans custom lures
    MC pro nation jerseys

9. Member
    I'll stick with Nike

10. Member
    The sandles suck.

11. Member
    adidas has some nice stuff out recently picked up some terex lace up water shoes. had the previous adidas water shoes and am glad i got the new ones they are much much more comortable for all day use.
    You should know that in bee tending if you don't shut your trap the bees will get out.

12. Member
    I did not care for them, my feet were to wide for them to be comfortable. I will stick with the soft science shoes, they are very comfortable.