Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

USA Fishing Raffle For St. Jude's Childrens Hospital

I will be participating in the 20th Annual Dick Hiley St. Jude Bass Classic....this is a team tournament hosted by St. Judes Childrens Hospital to raise funds to provide children with cancer the best treatment possible along with finding a cure for cancer.

My fishing partner and myself have decided to create a raffle to raise funds.

This is how its works -

We’ve put together some awesome prizes and we’ve got lots more in the works so stay tuned! For now, let me lay this out for you. We have 2 categories of prize packages. Your donation of $10 grants you one entry into the drawing for this group. Each multiple of 10 grants you another entry in the drawing. The next category will be $25 to enter. Each multiple of 25 grants you another entry in the drawing. Here’s the kicker- once you donate over $25, your entries will count toward both categories! Example: $50= 5 entries in category 1 PLUS 2 entries in category 2. We’re also donating a full day of fishing on the Mississippi River, your pool of choice with Cade Laufenberg, where you will discuss and execute in depth detail on winning patterns, strategies, and... exact SPOTS used to win tournaments! Lastly, any donor who gives $500 or more will automatically receive a day on the water with me, plus entries into the drawings. $1000 will receive two full days on the water, entries into all drawings, tournament WAYPOINTS, and a package of tackle from Cade's sponsors that I will provide during our trips (Dirty Jigs Tackle, Spro, Gamakatsu, Gill, Big Bite Baits.

Your donation serves as your raffle entry and all winners will be drawn in early May. This donation is also tax deductible.

Follow this post by commenting "entered" as I will announce the winners on here after we do the drawings!

Last chance to donate is May 2nd, 2018 @ 2:00PM CMT

Prize lots are in comments Below!

Click the link to donate now!!
    ⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️

http://fundraising.stjude.org/site/T...al&fr_id=76796

Last edited by basshole51; 03-26-2018 at 01:41 PM.
    "Any pizza is a personal pizza if you believe in yourself"

Bass Mafia Money Bag and all of its contents - $95.00 Retail Value

Loaded Jig Box - 15 Dirty Jigs Tackle Scott Canterberry flipping Jigs in 1/2oz and 5/8 oz, 2 packs 1/2 oz Booyah Finance Jigs, 4 Custom Football jigs - $100 retail value

Shimano Curado CU200B - Upgrade Carbontex drag system and Hawgtech Hybrid Ceramic Bearings- (used) 2 of these are being given away!

Lot 4 - Shimano Curado I series (used)

MISC. Tackle lot - retail value of $100

Big Bite Baits Long Sleeve Jersey - 2XL

Big Bite Baits Hat

Crankbait lot - 10 different Luckycrafts, 4 different Storms, 2 Rapala Scatter Raps, 1 Live Target, 2 Sebile

Go Big or Go home Lot

Wacky Riggers Special Lot -

Fishing trip with (as Scott Martin calls him) "The Mega Hammer" Cade Laufenberg on the Upper Mississippi River
    Last edited by basshole51; 03-21-2018 at 09:51 AM.

3. Member
    Ttt for good cause

THANKS PANTHERDAD! MORE RAFFLE PRIZES TO COME TO!!!

Another bump. Great raffle you have going on.

Just got news that we will be adding another $1,000 in NIB Tackle to this raffle! Please stay tuned as I will post the new lots in the comments tomorrow morning!

UPDATE!!!

The below pictures are all new prize packages! We have raised over $1,000 for St. Judes already! With the amount of prize packages more entrants will win a prize than won't!!!

Even $10 gets you entered for prizes but $25 enters you for every lot and $50 gives you tons of entries!

8. Member
    who is your partner for the tournament? Cade?

Cade Laufenberg is my partner for this tournament!

BUMP for the kids! #@&% CANCER

Monday morning Birthday BUMP!!

Made donation for a good cause.

Quote Originally Posted by basscatrazor View Post
    Made donation for a good cause.
    thank you it is greatly appreciated! Proud to say we are already at about 25% of our $5,000 goal!!!

14. Member
    another donation

Quote Originally Posted by bass-o-maticjm View Post
    another donation
    Thank You!

UPDATE!!!
    We have a NEW prize lot thanks to the generosity of Al from Canada!

Donate $25.00 and you will be entered into the "Pick A Dobyns Rod" prize lot

This is Exactly how it sounds! You win this prize lot and you can pick ANY rod you want from Dobyns and it will be shipped to you brand new!

(for those that have already donated you have automatically been entered to for this new prize lot as well!)

Thanks again Al and Bass Boat Central!!!

17. Banned
    Not a lot has been said but St. Jude is such a worthy charity. They are in the process of spending $2 billion in buildings and hiring 2,000 additional employees and world class scientists. They want to get to the next level in eradicating childhood cancers. And St. Jude research is also used to treat adult cancers.

My niece went to St.Jude for a strange thyroid cancer. They were in between throat surgeons so she was sent to MD Anderson in Houston. Then she returned to Memphis. When she went to college 2 years ago in New York City, the head of Sloan-Kettering is personally handling her case. Every week, her team of the finest oncologists in the world review her case. And no bill will ever be received--for the rest of her !ife.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamaman View Post
    Not a lot has been said but St. Jude is such a worthy charity. They are in the process of spending $2 billion in buildings and hiring 2,000 additional employees and world class scientists. They want to get to the next level in eradicating childhood cancers. And St. Jude research is also used to treat adult cancers.

My niece went to St.Jude for a strange thyroid cancer. They were in between throat surgeons so she was sent to MD Anderson in Houston. Then she returned to Memphis. When she went to college 2 years ago in New York City, the head of Sloan-Kettering is personally handling her case. Every week, her team of the finest oncologists in the world review her case. And no bill will ever be received--for the rest of her !ife.
    Thank you Bamaman! Its so good to hear stories like this! I appreciate you sharing! This years goal for total donations raised in this tournament (all anglers/teams combined) is $300,000 and that covers a LOT of medical costs!

Quote Originally Posted by b*******51 View Post
    UPDATE!!!
    We have a NEW prize lot thanks to the generosity of Al from Canada!

Donate $25.00 and you will be entered into the "Pick A Dobyns Rod" prize lot

This is Exactly how it sounds! You win this prize lot and you can pick ANY rod you want from Dobyns and it will be shipped to you brand new!

(for those that have already donated you have automatically been entered to for this new prize lot as well!)

Thanks again Al and Bass Boat Central!!!
    Wow! Nice gesture of you Al!

20. BBC Fantasy Fishing Organizer BasserJim's Avatar
    Done

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast