SHO gas in oil 1st time

Well, I've said on here many times mine has never "made" oil. Now it has at 130 hrs. I think possibly (asking), after not being used for awhile will cylinders maybe get a little rust or something on them? Then my 1st 2 or 3 outings are on small lakes with trees and stumps so a lot of low rpms. Did this cause it? I have been steady in checking the oil never having a problem, til now. I'm changing the oil and going to T-B this weekend to get some higher rpm running on her.
    2014 Phoenix 721XP, 250 SHO, Bobs Action Jack, Dual Blades, 112 Ultrex, 2019 Lariat FX4 F150 Supercrew 4x4

2. Member
    It's possible that a lot of low rpm use even after break in can let some fuel by. A good run each trip will let it evaporate from the oil. It doesn't have to be a hard run but just a run that gets the heat up and keeps it there for a little bit. The rust thing can happen, even on cars or two strokes. Usually it will cause a ring to stick a little and then they will let some fuel by or oil by. I've seen on the merc forum don weed recommends to put just a little oil in each cylinder and turn them over a few times prior to long storage.

3. Member
    When motors sit for extended periods the oil film on the cylinder walls goes away. When you fire it back up you've got metal on metal for a stroke or 2 that can cause light scarring of the cylinder walls. Not major damage but enough to "unseat" the rings some.