Thread: 2017 Ho G2 250

2017 Ho G2 250

Raised motor to put transom saver on, wouldn’t go down finally went down. Got it home raised it again now won’t go back down. Icon gauge shows 100 % no faults. Now I can’t get it in my garage trimmed up. Please help model # e250LHAGF. Also makes a popping sound if I trim it up and then down

Have you tried any of the other trim switches?

3. Member
    Yes all the same thing it just bumped up is there a bleed screw? Like all my other motors

Not sure if it has a bleed screw. Maybe have someone stand on the motor while you hit the switch.

5. Member
    Yes there is a manual relief valve that you can unscrew to allow the engine to manually go up and down. Big blue flat blade screw that is on the port side of the engine S & S assy.

6. Member
    Tried that also. Thank You for your response was able to get in garage. Going to dealer in morning. Motor gets warm kinda sounds like it’s low on fluid or out. But don’t see any signs of leaking. Weird and frustrating

7. Member
    If electrical working (that is the P/T/T electric motor is cycling) but not raising or lowering yes not hard to check fluid level so a switched on dealer could easily do that.

8. Member
    Dealer is trying to figure it out saying it seems like it’s locked up. All electrical working, hopefully it’s an easy fix.

9. Member
    Not sure how it would be "locked up" if you can raise and lower the engine by unscrewing the manual relief valve screw like you did.

10. Member
    He wasn't able to lower it by unscrewing the relief valve.
    It just fit in the garage with it up, thankfully.
    The dealer is telling him they might have to replace the complete section of the engine.

11. Member
    OK, that is not what he said but if it goes up at least again not sure how it would be locked but I can not see or touch the engine so i guess we can only go on what the dealer is saying.

12. Member
    Dealer saying something shifted on trim. Waiting on BRP, from what I understand they might have to replace the midsection.