Bass Clubs Near Topeka

Good Evening All!!

I was wondering if anyone knew of any of the clubs located around Topeka. Looking to join and get into some serious fishing this year. Also looking for a great group of guys to fish and hang out with. I saw some online and tried sending a few emails out, but no response as of yet. Thanks in advance and tight lines!

Bobby H

Sent you a PM

Flint Hills Bass Association here in Topeka.
    I started out with them when I moved here. Great bunch of guys, and I learned a lot fishing with them. I started fishing buddy tournaments, and just not enough time to do club stuff and those. Still consider many of them good friends.
    http://www.ksbass.net/

If you've emailed them, and haven't heard back, send me a pm and I can put you in touch with somebody.

4. Member
    Thanks for the info! I did get in contact with them and will be going to their next meeting. Can't wait!

Good Deal

7. Member
    jbassman87 I regularly travel down past Yates Center (my Army Reserve unit is in Independence). I haven't fished much in SE Kansas, any recommendations?? Something I can easily get to on a drill weekend afternoon or something. I have fished Elk City lake, which wasn't too bad. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by rhundemer View Post
    jbassman87 I regularly travel down past Yates Center (my Army Reserve unit is in Independence). I haven't fished much in SE Kansas, any recommendations?? Something I can easily get to on a drill weekend afternoon or something. I have fished Elk City lake, which wasn't too bad. Thanks!
    From a boat or the bank? Big Hill would be not far 20 miles. Wilson County lake 30 miles. You should see the signs for it right after you pass Buffalo.