What single gauge for new 115 ProXS?

Tough to see the different options and features of the different gauge options on Mercury's site, what single gauge has all the main information? I will probably add Vessel View link to also have it on my HDS unit as well for more detailed info. Is there a table anywhere that shows the different gauges and what information they can display?

2. Member
    Merc Monitor Level 1 will show you all you need to know. Add a water pressure sensor to the motor and you get water temp at the engine. To me, this is the most important number to have. You can set the gauge up to show whatever you want, and still scroll through all the info. Call Don at European Marine, he will set you up!

Don

3. Member
    Thanks, what about the SC1000, that seems to have a lot of the same information as the Merc Monitor.

4. Member
    It depends, if you mean the SC1000 System Monitor, aka Smartcraft System Monitor, it's really old tech. A Mercmonitor will provide substantially more information including text descriptions for alarm conditions. The system monitor is simple, display only device with small, monochrome readout capable of providing one data item at a time with one way scrolling. A level 1 Mercmonitor really isn't that much more $$ and a HUGE bang for buck improvement over the system monitor. Contact European Marine for a package deal and special BBC member pricing.
    _______

Phil
    '09 Hewescraft ProV
    '09 150 Optimax

5. Member
    I've got a Pro XS 115, does anyone know the part number for the water pressure sensor? I've got the smart craft gauge, and also the Vessel View Link to a Lowrance Carbon 12, really would like to have water pressure. Thanks Y'all

6. Member
    I called merc, for those wanting to add the Water PSI gauge to read on either your SmartCraft or Lowrance via Vessel View the part Number is 8M0089111

7. Member
    MacCDT:
    If you are doing the install yourself, do yourself a favor and get a crows foot wrench to install the water sensor. Don't ask why, just save yourself a lot of really bad words!!!

Don