Thread: bow panel

bow panel

Can anyone tell me where I might be able to get one of these?
    It is from a 2001 ZX225.
    I'm looking for just the blank replacement with no cutouts.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    Precision Sonar about $99. Or there was a posting here about a year ago with a guy making / selling them. Not sure of the Skeeter year model though.

3. Member
    Message blade on here. He makes them. Here's one of his old threads. http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=377416

4. Member
    Wow, 140 to 250 big price difference, look nice but if I was paying that it would need to be a tricked out piece and not a copy of the original. Just saying.

5. Member
    I would buy 2 pieces of aluminum 1/8" thick or so and have 1 on the front and 1 on the back.
    bolt them together and you can cut any hole you may want w/ a dremel.
    you could always paint the aluminum or have it dipped or ??

6. Member
    Glenn
    email me at heliblade@hotmail.com I can answer your questions on the bow panel for your boat.
    jim

k3
    these are hand built not stampede from a pastiche so they are a little more in price and the spread you see in price goes from a base model zx 97 year model all the way to an iclass. So if your pocket is deep enough them you can have a one of a kind panel that you can repair if needed or paint, hydro dip then list goes on. I build mine from fiberglass so they last much longer than the OEM panel.

jim

7. Member
    Jim’s panels are top notch. I think I’m going on my 4th year with mine and it shows no age yet.

8. Member
    I took some 1/4 in plexiglass. Stretched the vinyl over it. Little bit of liquid nails here and there. Looks as good as 2002.

I think I'd make one from aluminum, if I felt like needed something a little sturdier.

That's a crappy looking panel. Same as on my 2002. Every time I look at, I think I could make something prettier for next to nothing. Then I think the boat's 16 years old, If I wanted something pretty, I'd buy a new boat. Ain't gonna do that, so I just go fishing.

9. Member
    Glenn B
    i have a blank panel that can be ready in a few days if your interested.
    email me at heliblade@hotmail.com