Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    *Offset the seat for the co more to the middle (make it laterally adjustable?). I'm a big dude and more often than not I have to sit half on the seat and half on whatever is in between the seats so that when running through chop the keel is the first thing hitting rather than the hull on my side slapping down. This will definitely help with test rides.
    *I like the idea of tackle storage on the port side and deep in the middle (Balanced an Low!)
    *Built in bump buster for the Trolling Motor
    *Cooler next to livewells
    0G886873 Mercury Serial Number
    2000 Bass Cat Pantera III with 200 Merc

I would like to see trailer lights that actually last, my boat is not even 3 years old and have already changed out 2 and need 2 more, also I would like to see the covers have a vent system so that the air cannot get under them and act like a sail.
    1990 481V
    2005 195VS Intracoastal (Redfish Edition)
    2015 119C
    Love my Ranger Boats

Why not just make the front storage completely customizable? If you want a conventional layout like a Ranger, or 2 middle rod lockers like the ZX250 , or a day box like Legend, or something completely ridiculous like a BassCat Lynx??? make it an option.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangerman2006 View Post
    Why not just make the front storage completely customizable? If you want a conventional layout like a Ranger, or 2 middle rod lockers like the ZX250 , or a day box like Legend, or something completely ridiculous like a BassCat Lynx??? make it an option.
    Totally agree about the ridiculous statement. MAIN reason why I just can't buy a B.C. again. Would really be great if we had the option of different choices of layouts on boat of choice.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sclark View Post
    The black insert is finished metal plates that not only look good but adds even more reinforcement to the console.
    Thanks and good to know......I have a Ranger now and l really like the boat, much better than my last two boats that were non Ranger, especially the bug and the reason I bought it was because it was a Ranger/Forest Wood boat. My comments were just a few thoughts about what I have experienced with my own Ranger which we know is your heritage. I hope your new company has all the good fortune as your last one still enjoys. Competition is always beneficial for us fishermen. BTW, my boat is sixteen years old and still looks and performs very well but it has always been well cared for.

6. Member
    Steve, I just finished a weekend of pure TORTURE. Long story short, I put a new graph on the bow of my 2002 Ranger. Decided to put all new Ancor wiring in for console graph and and bow graph. Pulled out old wiring. Had to make 2 runs of wiring to rear-power wire to console graph and power wire for Nema cable power. Had to make 1 run of wiring to bow and pull an Ethernet cable to bow. What I'm getting at is this-is it possible to have a 12" removable panel under the console on the wall where the pvc from the front ends, then allow say 10" between where the pvc going to the rear starts? Would make running or replacing wires and cables going to bow and stern EASY. Also make the front panel BIG enough to EASILY get to everything underneath. Suffice it to say that is NOT how it is on my boat! Absolute NIGHTMARE. Both of my arms from the elbows down are cut and full of fiberglass shards. Before the cap is put on, why not at least smooth out all the fiberglass and remove all SHARP and JAGGED edges? But, job is now done. If boat had the panels I'm suggesting, job could easily be done in 1 day. Took me 2 1/2 days of HELL. Please, I'm begging for this because I'm waiting for the Vexus fiberglass line. Sorry for the rant. Just thought I would ask. Thanks a lot.

7. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Heethen View Post
    Steve, I just finished a weekend of pure TORTURE. Long story short, I put a new graph on the bow of my 2002 Ranger. Decided to put all new Ancor wiring in for console graph and and bow graph. Pulled out old wiring. Had to make 2 runs of wiring to rear-power wire to console graph and power wire for Nema cable power. Had to make 1 run of wiring to bow and pull an Ethernet cable to bow. What I'm getting at is this-is it possible to have a 12" removable panel under the console on the wall where the pvc from the front ends, then allow say 10" between where the pvc going to the rear starts? Would make running or replacing wires and cables going to bow and stern EASY. Also make the front panel BIG enough to EASILY get to everything underneath. Suffice it to say that is NOT how it is on my boat! Absolute NIGHTMARE. Both of my arms from the elbows down are cut and full of fiberglass shards. Before the cap is put on, why not at least smooth out all the fiberglass and remove all SHARP and JAGGED edges? But, job is now done. If boat had the panels I'm suggesting, job could easily be done in 1 day. Took me 2 1/2 days of HELL. Please, I'm begging for this because I'm waiting for the Vexus fiberglass line. Sorry for the rant. Just thought I would ask. Thanks a lot.
    i will pass your idea along to the designers / engineers
    thanks for the ideas
    -Steve

8. Member
    Dash panel sonar raised mounts built into dash to reach touch screens.
    Adjustable height sonar mount for bow mounted sonars with at least 12 inches of travel.

V8 4 stroke 250, 300 hp, digital throttle, pedal, digital steering.

Kill switch at bow of boat also, so when loading out you can leave motor in gear so boat doesnt roll back, winch up, then kill motor.

Sealed rod and tackle storage so gas smell wont be a problem.

Adjustable windshields for long runs

Gas gauge that actually works

Agm cranking battery marine 31

Runs in mid 70's, good rough water ride, no shine walking hull, level bow design so ultrex mounts level when sitting in water for transducer returns.

USA

With all these suggestions, these boats are going to be priced at $100K+ when its all said and done...lol
    Layton Strong
    Nitro State Team

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KCLOST View Post
    With all these suggestions, these boats are going to be priced at $100K+ when its all said and done...lol
    Hopefully half of that. But, we'll see.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123