Can someone help me with a good boat ramp on Table Rock?

I'm thinking about coming up next weekend for the Big Bass Tour tournament and it is going out of long creek. Are there any other boat ramps close by that a person can use to try and avoid the crowd? My wife and I come to Branson all the time but I have never really paid any attention to the ramps. Thanks for any info.

2. Member
    Try the old Hwy 86 campground ramp maybe.

3. Member
    We will be in the same predicament with Big Sexy. We will be coming down from Northern IL and fishing from Sat to Thur. We are staying in town and may have to find another launch on Sat and Sun. Hope weather forecast warms up. We were hoping for 75 degrees and sunny all week :).

4. Member
    You can take off from wherever you want right? Just have certain areas to weigh in at? State Park isn't far away if you wanna stay closer to dam area. Mill Creek if you wanna be closer to the James or White River but also make the run to long creek in about 15-20 mins depending on motor size. Cow Creek is a good ramp also and it's in between those 2 I already mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by tablerockslinger View Post
    You can take off from wherever you want right? Just have certain areas to weigh in at? State Park isn't far away if you wanna stay closer to dam area. Mill Creek if you wanna be closer to the James or White River but also make the run to long creek in about 15-20 mins depending on motor size. Cow Creek is a good ramp also and it's in between those 2 I already mentioned.
    I think that’s how it works. I’m trying to talk the wife into tent camping over the weekend since bringing our camper and boat would be a pain.

6. Member
    If I was gonna tent camp than I'd stay at State Park. Close to long creek but also closer to town if you are going out for dinner or want something to do of the evening. State Park is nice and good fishing not to far away.

we are gonna be at the state park this weekend. not sure when we will get there either fri night or sat afternoon. but if your there stop by. will have a big Cabelas Outfitters tent and silver and grey Astro white chevy truck

8. Member
    Cricket just inside the AR section of Long Creek, it's not a long run from there to Long Creek Marina but it may be a longer trip by vehicle than you want to take. The State Park ramp gets a lot of wind and waves for my liking. There's also Moonshine Beach by the Chateau which is a little north of the State Park but will probably be way less crowded than the SP. Where are you staying?

Larry Eby, 2004 ChampioN 188 Elite/2003 200 Hp Vmax OX66
    "Romans 10:9"

Quote Originally Posted by Cestratton View Post
    Cricket just inside the AR section of Long Creek, it's not a long run from there to Long Creek Marina but it may be a longer trip by vehicle than you want to take. The State Park ramp gets a lot of wind and waves for my liking. There's also Moonshine Beach by the Chateau which is a little north of the State Park but will probably be way less crowded than the SP. Where are you staying?
    Thanks. I'll check those out. I'll probably end up in a cheap motel if I go. I'm still working out babysitting plans.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    we are gonna be at the state park this weekend. not sure when we will get there either fri night or sat afternoon. but if your there stop by. will have a big Cabelas Outfitters tent and silver and grey Astro white chevy truck
    Will do.

12. Member
    There's been some good reports in the James last week. If your willing to do some trailering.

Last time I was there we had a great ramp with parking - but I can't remember where it was.

Mississippi River Pool 13
    Ranger R93 / Merc 200