ALX ENOX and NRX

I am in the market for another Jig rod. I currently run NRX’s for bottom contact, but have been wanting to give ALX a shot. How comparable are they? Let’s say there’s about $130 difference between them.

For comparison I am looking for either another NRX 894 or the ALX ENOX gravity

2. Member
    I'm wondering about that ...

I own several Zolos but I have never fished an Enox rod. PM Alex and ask him his thoughts.

4. Member
    I have talked with Alex a bit. I was just wanting to get some more opinions that have run both. I did order the Gravity today and am looking forward to running it.

5. Member
    Please do report back on what you have found on this.

Typically the ENOX has a little faster tip. It's a different feel than the ZOLO - as it should be due to a totally different material.

This is a tough one - I have heard that one has better feel over the other in equal amounts, but most all agree they have different feel. Not bad or good - just different.

7. Member
    I have three Enox rods. They are amazing. I’m totally addicted to the Enox, and have no desire to try NRX for the price tag that’s on them.