Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Member
    I’ll say this rotmolded coolers work. When we run to the Bahamas we usually have 3big Engel coolers in the boat. The ice stays for a few days. We open the lids as one of the cooler is used for the ballyhoo.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshfly View Post
    Wait until you find out how much easier it is to get into the Rtic ones... all bought when they have their 25% off sale.
    I really only use my cooler on trips and for hurricane prep. I may look for a hard side at one of the other brands since the soft side isn’t really good to try and store food for days. That Orca cooler in the cooler reviews looked pretty good but not sure of the price

Quote Originally Posted by weedsnager View Post
    They are bear proof and keep ice for over a week....what percentage of us actually need to keep ice longer than a week in bear country ? Buy the cheap Walmart knock off for a 1/3 of the price
    I do! it 9 miles to town, at a 30% grade, V10 Excursion, no electricity. So that 1.99 bag of ice each day, is quite expensive when we stay the week. oh and the cabin is on Bear Spring Mountain.......I have teeth marks in a coleman......

I own a RTIC.....

Truthfully the raccoons are more crafty than the bears.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234