Thread: WATEREE

WATEREE

GOT OUR CLUB TX ON WATEREE THIS WEEKEND , ANY ONE BEEN RECENTLY ANY INFO WOULD BE APRECIATED SINCE I"M NOT GOING TO GET GO TILL SUNDAY. OPEN MESSAG S OK BUT CAN I/M TOO.
    THANKS!

2006 RANGER 519VX
    200HP MERCURY OPTI-MAX
    Sole member of " THE FISHERMEN FOR LIFE" a fisherman that knows one can make the difference!!

2. Member
    I was up in the creeks two weeks ago and there was no bite. Most of the bite at that time was 8-10ft near the main lake off of underwater structure using crankbaits. Sorry I haven't been out since but the SC fishing report last week said "fish have been biting pretty well in the 3-6 foot range on crankbaits fished around rocky points leading back into coves, particularly in the front part of creeks closer to the main lake There have also been some good fish caught around grass and docks on jigs, but it doesn’t seem that many fish have moved super shallow or into the very backs." so it looks like they are moving more shallow.

looks like weather will be bad on Sunday... so that deeper bite might be the way to go ..looks like I might get to go on Friday. will have to give it a try ..thanks

2006 RANGER 519VX
    200HP MERCURY OPTI-MAX
    Sole member of " THE FISHERMEN FOR LIFE" a fisherman that knows one can make the difference!!

4. Member
    I had a lot of luck on the east side of the lake across from the Colonel Creek Landing

5. Member
    Farther up north on the lake was much less active