Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Question Vexus Fiberglass Boats (20'-21')... Inquiry

SClark I'm guessing that you would be the one needing to answer this question on site. Could you elaborate on a respective date one could physically place an order a 20'-21' fiberglass model if they chose to and also when one could honestly expect it to deliver to said established dealer? I know the dealer list is to come, but let's go ahead and agree that my dealer of choice will be on it for the sake of staying true to the questions seeking answers.

I would truly appreciate your answers to these questions. Seeing how I know Vexus has an aggressive timeline on ramping up production and the release of upcoming models, I feel my questions are valid and have the ability to be answered at this point within Vexus.

Thank you in advance for your answers and I appreciate your time.

2. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    We have a very aggressive model introduction schedule with fiberglass not being introduced until fall.
    i have not seen the latest model build sequence ,so i am afraid anything i told would be pure speculation.
    sorry wish i had a more accurate answer. . . .

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sclark View Post
    We have a very aggressive model introduction schedule with fiberglass not being introduced until fall.
    i have not seen the latest model build sequence ,so i am afraid anything i told would be pure speculation.
    sorry wish i had a more accurate answer. . . .
    Are there any rumors or rumblings for a Tin or Glass multi species model in the mill?

4. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    Multi species boats have always been in our plan, but again i can not accurately determine the date we will start producing them.
    hang tight i guarantee we will get there
    thanks

5. Member
    Multi Species will be cool to see.

Thanks for your time sir.

Quote Originally Posted by MetsFan9 View Post
    +1

Send a 20-21ft up for a summer on st Clair to durability test !!!
    2011 Ranger z521/2023 250ProXS

9. Member
    Heck with St. Clair. Let me run one for month or so on Erie and see what it does compared to my 2017 621.

10. Member
    That is the one I want to see as well...

11. Member
    In one of the videos I watched yesterday, I believe it was the bassfan video with Daffron, he said they want to unveil 24 models in 24 months so it seems like this is just the beginning and they're getting ready to flood the market with about any type of boat a guy could want.

12. Member
    I'm holding out for the long overdue Vexus float tube

Bumping back to the top for an update please sir.... Thanks.

14. Member
    Please introduce some multi species boats.

15. Member
    You want a durability test send one to me to run on Lake Oahe. We will see if the consoles stay on unlike swindles triton.

16. Member
    Vexus informed myself by email that they will not offer of introduce a multispecies boat in the tin line that will rival a Lund Pro V Bass XS. Just wanted to let you know in case any were interested

17. Member
    Vexus informed myself by email that they will not offer of introduce a multispecies boat in the tin line that will rival a Lund Pro V Bass XS. Just wanted to let you know in case any were interested
    That is good news as the Lund Pro V Bass is not a true multi species boat any more so than any other Bass boat. I'm thinking multi species guys are looking more along the lines of the 600 series Rangers, Triton fishhunter series, Lund fiberglass series and the likes of those types of boats in Glass and Tin. Something kicker motors and such can be used.

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D.O.C. 989 View Post
    That is good news as the Lund Pro V Bass is not a true multi species boat any more so than any other Bass boat. I'm thinking multi species guys are looking more along the lines of the 600 series Rangers, Triton fishhunter series, Lund fiberglass series and the likes of those types of boats in Glass and Tin. Something kicker motors and such can be used.
    Agreed.

19. BBC SPONSOR
    I think the plan is and has been all along to release the Fiberglass boats early 2019 (Classic). I am guessing they will do an pre-order kind of like they did with the aluminum boats before hand, once they have models in place. With dealer deliveries in the April time frame. This is 100% speculation on my part and I have no hard facts to back any of this up, I just know this was the plan for the glass boats at one point.

They better hurry up.. I'm getting the itch for a new glass boat. I'm currently looking at a Phoenix and don't know if I can hold off until next spring.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast