Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fosterfence View Post
    Drinking much? No one was complaining
    Settle down!

2. Member
    There's not a boat on the water that looks better than a Bullet.....
    BassCat Puma w/ Mercury 250XS
    Ranger 195VS w/ 200 Mercury EFI- SOLD
    Champion 181 w/ 150 Mercury EFI- SOLD

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernZ View Post
    There will be in March!

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernZ View Post
    Bullets are fine looking boats, I think there are some boats that look just as good, hopefully the new Vexus will be one of them.

5. Member
    Looking good is usually in the eye of the beholder. Lots of boats look good. Vexus, in my opinion, looks "great" but more importantly, rides great-fishes great-and are built for fishermen who want total performance...not just speed. I want a boat that looks and fishes great.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckHannaford View Post
    Looking good is usually in the eye of the beholder. Lots of boats look good. Vexus, in my opinion, looks "great" but more importantly, rides great-fishes great-and are built for fishermen who want total performance...not just speed. I want a boat that looks and fishes great.
    I agree.

7. Member
    Huh?

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogers5118 View Post
    Everybody settled down the owner Keith D,stated they(VEXUS) was coming out with 24 models in 24 months so let's see if he a man of his WORD,So they have 19 models in less than 13 months until then, slow down and be patient like the ones of that have bought a vexus boat.Until day day come you can't rush perfection they are the right way the first time, they are the boat builders that want to do it right the firsttime so we the owners and fishermen don't have a lot of complaints but they are some of you that will never be satisfied,because you really don't know what you want until then wait most just want to complain about something you have no idea about that my 2cents have a good nite and keep fishing and less bitching
    Huh?

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo Carrillo View Post
    Huh?
    I'm with you!

Grammar much????
    Later,

Dixie Chicken

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Triton_ProXS View Post
    Mr Clark commented in this very thread that the fiberglass models would be introduced this upcoming fall. That is why I've bumped this thread up waiting on an update from him. Fall is just around the corner!!
    will this now be in spring at the classic?

11. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by billproxs View Post
    will this now be in spring at the classic?
    My understanding is that introducing the glass boats at the 2019 Classic was the plan from the beginning.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

I don’t know what their glass boats will look like, but without a doubt, their tin rigs outshine all others in my old tired eyes. If the glass boats have the same outstanding design elements as the tins do, you better get your order in early. They will sell the fire out of them. Larry
    There’s no use being stupid if you’re not willing to show it off.

14. Member
    Pricing could be high. I'll be looking at this brand, caymas and Triton.

15. Member
    I sure hope they do not try to price them like Ranger and a few others right out of the gate, I have a reservation for one but don't think I would pay top price for a new line of boats, I am sure they will get to the top level of pricing rather quickly.

16. Member
    I am only speculating, but I am guessing these glass models will not be for those looking to save some money. I have a feeling the glass line will be a very high end offering, and I expect prices to reflect this.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MetsFan9 View Post
    Personally don't care if they release 24 in 24 months, ambitious rhetoric, rather they release the boats when they are ready. Patience, we are all fisherman haha
    This... And it better ride like a Cadillac and run like Champion. I really hope not has a fast hull

18. Member
    The mystical Glass Vexus? beginning to wonder if its just a myth.
    2017 Skeeter ZX 250

19. Member
    Some of you are the same guys that used to sneak down to the Christmas tree to "peak" at gifts prior to Christmas. OR you are the person that poked his thumb through the bottom of chocolates trying to figure out if you would like it or not.

Vexus hasn't broken a promise and has only been forthright and timely with their releases. Bass master classic means Bassmaster Classic. Sheesh.

Quote Originally Posted by Wormdunker View Post
    Some of you are the same guys that used to sneak down to the Christmas tree to "peak" at gifts prior to Christmas. OR you are the person that poked his thumb through the bottom of chocolates trying to figure out if you would like it or not.

Vexus hasn't broken a promise and has only been forthright and timely with their releases. Bass master classic means Bassmaster Classic. Sheesh.

Thank you! Sometimes I swear people cant read or choose not to believe what was told them. Of all the people on here that keep bringing it up as to when thy will see the fiberglass boat, how many of them will be buying!?
    Joe Galada - Tamaqua, PA
    2004 Ranger 521VX - Yamaha 250 SHO

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast