USA Raymarine Unit on trolling motor & Additional transducer

Hello. I have a axiom 9 that is on the dash transom mount 3d transducer. I would like a unit on the bow.

• Would I just get another axiom and mount it on the trolling motor? or would I get a display and network?

• Can I use Radarsonics Inc AlumaDucer( shoot thru aluminum hull) with a y cable to run on plane better?

Thank you

2. Member
    Depends on what you want.

If you want to read everything off of the transom, then:
    E70367 - AXIOM 9 RV Multifunction Display with integrated RealVision 3D, 600W Sonar - $1,149.99
    A80005 - Raynet (F) to Raynet (F) cable - 5m - $74.99

If you want a transducer on the trolling motor, then:
    E70367-02 - AXIOM 9 RV Multifunction Display with integrated RealVision 3D, 600W Sonar and CPT-100DVS transducer - $1,199.99
    A80005 - Raynet (F) to Raynet (F) cable - 5m - $74.99

I'm checking on the AlumaDucer - I'm not sure what the pin configuration is on it.

3. Member
    Thank you for the response. It appears if I want side image capability I'll have to have a 2 separate transducers and displays.

4. Member
    The “3D”!rhat you mentioned is the RV-100 RealVision transducer. It has Sonar, Down, Side and 3D.

Any unut can see any transducer in the network.

What exaclty are are you trying to see / do with the system. The transducer that you have does everything.

5. Member
    I am trying to use my trolling motor up front, have a display right infront that has side broadcasting in front rather from transom, so I do not have to turn 360 to view my unit on the dash.

6. Member
    Transducer Shield & Saver makes a bracket for mounting RV-100 on a trolling motor.

http://www.transducershieldandsaver....or-jack-plate/

7. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    If you don’t mind having the side off the transom behind you, you can do a split screen and show the down off the trolling motor and the side off the back unit on the front.

It will only be 20ft or less in the past than under the trolling motor.
    Even having a RV-100 on the trolling motor it is going to be behind you once it start showing on the graph.

One other thing, your not going to get a very good picture with side or down if your not moving forward, and if you have it on the trolling motor, turning the motor will mess with the picture image also on the side.
    Last edited by Hickory Legend; 03-20-2018 at 10:05 AM.

8. Member
    Thank you for the help Jig34 and Hickory