Need to replace the Ski Hatch Lid on my Viper Coral 202, Where can I get one?

The ski hatch lid, in the center bottom of the boat recently broke on my 97 Coral 202. Does anyone know who manufactured these or where I can get a replacement lid and metal frame? The lid is made out of a hard plastic.

thanks,

Jeff
    97 Viper Coral 202
    Johnson Venom 225

Maybe try to reach those guys at Cobra Bass Boats - 715-291-8021. They do make a Coral.

Good luck.

Tom

3. Member
    Measure the lid size then google "Ski Locker Lid". The first one that comes up looks like the right one.
    You will not be happy with the price.
    AlanW
    2000 Viper Coral 191
    Mercury 200 EFI
    12" Slidemaster
    25" Tempest Plus

I did call Katie at www.iwantacobra.com. She told me that they did not use the original manufacturer because of pricing and she did not believe that the new opening was the same size. She could not be for sure and was unable to tell me the original manufacturer name. I will measure it and hope to find one. May end up making one myself...
    97 Viper Coral 202
    Johnson Venom 225

UPDATE:
    After searching "ski locker lid 12 x 36" on google, the top search was the item from AlanW thank you. The item below brought up the following link: http://www.marinemolding.com/ski-lids---hatches.html
    This looked just like my lid. When I went to the "about" section of the website and saw the name Fridcorp, I knew I was at the right place because that name is on the underside of my lid. I called and Gary, the owner picked up. I explained my situation and he confirmed that he manufactured the lid for Viper and many other boat companies. He told me his main business is making boat seats for boat companies. He was extremely helpful and advised they do not normally sell to the general public, but would help me. Although he is the owner, he took time to speak with me and make sure I got what I needed. He had the exact lid in stock, although this is a discontinued item. Marine Molding Inc needs to be listed under the parts section for original manufacturing for the Viper Boats Thread. www.marinemolding.com
    Last edited by Tampa Bay; 04-22-2018 at 07:00 AM.
    97 Viper Coral 202
    Johnson Venom 225