Through hull fittings in XS spalshwell

Anybody ever removed these fittings where your splashwell drains? I can spin them but they don't seem like they are threaded together. Wanting to remove and re seal around them. I have these stains that run down my transom up under these. Found an old post that said these stains come from water in around these and it draining out. 2013 19xs, thanks
    Last edited by Premier Sonar; 03-19-2018 at 11:46 AM.

I have the Exact same thing.. exact same boat too. Subscribed

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

They simple pull out, they are 2 pieces that slide over each other, no thread just a bit of friction. Usually easy to pull out from the back of the transom, clean the hole, silicone and push back in. It will make a lot of sense when you pull one out
    2018 TRX 18. 2020 Mercury 200 Pro XS V8

4. Member
    Makes since. Kinda wondered if they just pushed together, will give a shot and report back. Thanks