Thread: T-H Marine

T-H Marine

Has anyone been successful in communication with T-H Marine? I've sent them an email and they do not respond. My handle on the TM cord/cable broke and I'm trying to get a replacement handle but haven't had any luck getting in touch with them.

Appreciate any suggestions!

2. Member
    Go to Lowes and look in the section with lawnmowers, and buy a spare also.

I have found T-H marine has excellent customer service. I needed a key for the locking compartments on my Stratos, and they sent me one out the next day...for free. Now, you can't beat that! Give them another shot, may have been a computer glitch which snagged your email. I'm sure when you make contact with them they will take care of you.

4. Member
    They’re all at the Classic. Relax, pour an adult beverage, and give it a few days.

5. Member
    I had the same issue with them when my brand new culling system broke. I sent an email and no response. I called and no response. Finally one more email and a response. They did replace the culling system finally. Give them a call and keep emailing!
    2021 Skeeter ZX225
    2021 Yamaha SHO 225 VF225LA

6. Member
    I had a question at the expo about the prop nuts and he couldn't give me an answer but instead fired back immediately with a question in which I answered for him
    01 Charger 395
    2000 Yamaha OX66 225
    Black 10' Blade
    Garmin 106 and 93sv console
    Garmin 126 and 93sv bow with livescope
    FX Custom Rods pro staff

7. Member
    Look at Bob's Machine prop nuts. Better quality and best service!
    -2016 Phoenix 721 250 Pro XS
    -Old Rig-2006 Triton TR-196 200HP Optimax

8. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XChris1632X View Post
    Look at Bob's Machine prop nuts. Better quality and best service!
    So, do you tie the prop but around the cord??
    seems a little big to grip one handed to pull the trolling motor up!

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hickory Legend View Post
    So, do you tie the prop but around the cord??
    seems a little big to grip one handed to pull the trolling motor up!
    Well obviously I didn't use the quote feature to the best of abilities but if a person was to read each response one would assume that a post regarding a prop nut might be a reply to direct previous post regarding prop nut and possibly not at all related to the OP's question. I in fact have no useful information that I am willing to share in regards the original question but thought I can at least share some information where i saw an opportunity to.

Sorry to bother you.
    Last edited by XChris1632X; 03-19-2018 at 08:10 AM.

call them
    2016 RT 188

Jay,

I’m sorry to hear about this issue! If you want to send me an email directly I will get you a replacement handle immediately. If you would prefer to call our office number is 256-772-0164. My email is cwilliams@thmarine.com. Again, I’m sorry for the inconvenience!

Thanks,

Corey Williams
    T-H Marine Team
    T-H MARINE SUPPLIES, INC. - WWW.THMARINE.COM

I love how people bitch about T-H Marine... I've never once had an issue getting in touch with these folks...it's almost like if nobody answers the phone within a couple rings or answers one lone single email within a few hours then they must have terrible customer service... That's not the case....sometimes it doesn't work that way...
    MattandAmber Lawler on Facebook
    Matt Lawler HF on Facebook
    matt_lawler_hf on Instagram

"There ain't a price on stupid. Stupid comes for free."

Jonathan Hillstrand

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrlawler1 View Post
    I love how people bitch about T-H Marine... I've never once had an issue getting in touch with these folks...it's almost like if nobody answers the phone within a couple rings or answers one lone single email within a few hours then they must have terrible customer service... That's not the case....sometimes it doesn't work that way...
    So you're saying you haven't had a problem does that mean that no one ever has? How many messages should a person have to send? How long should someone have to wait for a reaponse? Not saying i have that answer but It wouldn't make any sense to me if someone said "TH marine has great customer service, I only had to send them three emails and they finally responded!" Believe it or not communication is in fact one way that people gauge customer service.

Obviously they came here and are making an attempt to remedy the issue so hopefully it works out.

14. Member
    Corey with T-H Marine contacted me yesterday and a replacement is on it's way. Evidently they were tied up with the Classic. I really appreciate the responsiveness of Corey to my situation. If I'm not mistaken I never threw anyone or company under the bus. I was just trying to obtain another form of communication with them. No "bitching" here. Maybe folks need to read the original blog before they make inaccurate statements. Anyway T-H Marine is top notch!

15. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    Problems, Problems, Problems, everything is subject to having issues.

Its how the manufacturers steps up with support to fix it, replace it, and correct the issue.

As long as you have good customer support I feel good with a product!!

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buccaneer View Post
    They’re all at the Classic. Relax, pour an adult beverage, and give it a few days.
    Indeed, they were all at the classic. Swamped there as well. I've had dealings with Corey and Tyler on a couple of occasions. Great guys and they will make it right. They stand behind their products as well.