Fiberglass repair

Anyone know about Marine Pro Custom Boatworks in Newberry SC? I believe they used to be in The Columbia area but don't know if they are the same ones or not. Anything good or bad would be appreciated.
    Thanks

2. Member
    They are the same. Never seen anything bad work wise from them.

Thanks Randy, appreciate it.

4. Member
    I had them do a considerable amount of work on my previous bass boat. I don't live there anymore but if I had fiberglass work to do I'd drive the 6 hours to take it back to them if that tells you anything. They are honest, affordable and fast, plus they do outstanding work. They have more boat industry experience than I could imagine anyone else having.

Quote Originally Posted by foolinbass View Post
    I had them do a considerable amount of work on my previous bass boat. I don't live there anymore but if I had fiberglass work to do I'd drive the 6 hours to take it back to them if that tells you anything. They are honest, affordable and fast, plus they do outstanding work. They have more boat industry experience than I could imagine anyone else having.
    Thanks for the info...just going to have couple of cosmetic things on mine that i need fixed. Nothing major thank goodness.