17 721 250 PROXS with 26 Bravo 1 report

Bought this prop from a fellow BBC guy that had it worked by Croxton has a ding on the end of the blade. I wanted a new project to play with for Tourmanent load. I am still over all playing with this set up so I have not measured P2P on my Atlas I can run it from 15-18. Fished my first tournament with this prop. I run a heavy load and wanted to play with a new prop. Just me 3/4 Tank of gas it will run 73.5 easily and been too cold for me to just spend hours playing with. Hole Shot and midrange is crazy great. 3/4 Tank, Livewell full me and Partner on a small lake here in the KC area got it to 71-72. It may not be as fast as my worked Tempest but load and weight does not seem to affect it is as much.

What I like about the prop:
    Holeshot
    Midrange
    Weigh carrying
    Lack of having to drive it.
    Holds the bow does not blow out at all on take off even with plate left all the way up.

I will keeep working with it then box it up and send back to Mark to have him put his magic for my boat on it. Still have some RPM’s to grab so he may take it back 1/2 pitch or so.

For those looking to get all speed you can probably not the prop for that. For those wanting a point and shoot and not have to drive it works pretty good if you are willing to give up a little top end.

I will keep you guys updated as I move forward with it. I think it has 75 plus potential with a T Load we will see
    Steven Dendy-Spring Hill, KS
    2017 Phoenix 721 PRO XP 250-PRO XS
    Past Rides

​07 Triton - TR-196 200-Opti
    01 Triton - TR-21 225 HO Johnson
    93 Javelin 379T 91 Rude Intruder

83 Tidecraft - Wildfire F/S 150 Black Max

2. Member
    If it does that with a ding I'd say it'll be great after Mark touches it up