Ranger Promotion

Just picked up my new Ranger yesterday! How long did it take you guys to get your promotion package? Did they mail the cover and gift cards and stuff all together?

2. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    Took me 2-3 weeks to get most of my promotional items. Had the cover go through my dealer. And the gift card came separately, a couple of weeks after the clock, speaker, and life vest. I'm sure the timing is dependent upon how busy they are at a given time. My boat was delivered very early in January, so I beat a lot of the rush. I was amazed how prompt they were, though.
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

My cover came with the boat from the dealer and the Cabela’s gift card, Clock and Inflatable PFDs came a few days later. Still waiting on the Rangerwear gift card.

4. Member
    My cover came from Ranger. Gift box with clock, speaker etc. came in first, about 2-3 weeks. Week after the cover came in as did the gift card. Much to surprise I really enjoy using the Bluetooth speaker. Set my IPhone on Sirius XM and the place speaker on front deck as I fish, really handy.

Robert

5. Member
    so your covers came direct to your home from Ranger ? Mine came with the boat, I wonder if I’ll get another cover shipped ?

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by padronanniversary View Post
    so your covers came direct to your home from Ranger ? Mine came with the boat, I wonder if I’ll get another cover shipped ?
    Yes, my cover came direct from Ranger. Would have been nice to have had it from day 1, but it is what it is. My dealer told me the only way I would’ve left with the cover on Day 1 was if They had ordered the boat with a cover on the original order.

7. Member
    Took delivery January 20th still waiting for everything except the Ranger wear gift card. That came right away.