Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by catch5 View Post
    Several ways to do it. I did two different ones yesterday. I use my fire stick and go to the Firefox browser on it. Go to bassmasters click on the live coverage and bam.

For those that don’t have a smart tv or some roku/firestick device you can do this. Unplug the hdmi cord out of the back of your DVD player. Plug that end into your laptop. From the laptop just go to bassmasters and load it like usual. It will mirror it up on the tv.

For those of you that don’t have a smart tv, firestick, roku, DVD player, or laptop......well you’re just screwed. Lol.
    Bassmaster.com says it won’t work with Firefox on my Firestick.

2. Member
    Used silk yesterday and it worked fine.

I'm so sorry
    A death in the family has me off my game

To the Samsung Smart TV owners
    1) the browser has no Flash built in so Bassmaster.com wont work
    2) ESPN App is not preloaded you must do an app search, select ESPN and download the App
    3) When you open the App for the first time it will display 2 things, a registration code, and a web adddress
    4) on a computer or smart phone go to the web address and enter the registration code
    5) it will take a moment but you will get a confirmation screen
    6) Go back to the App and open it now
    7) it will ask for your internet provider, mine is Spectrum (it may ask you to log in to confirm you have the rights to watch, mine didnt but I have entered it before in other appsand it is saved in the TV)
    8) scroll down the page to the list of sports
    9)select Fishing
    10) Select the Bassmaster Classic

note the weigh ins are not on ESPN :)
    Hopefully this will help you for next time
    Sorry I was so late

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AreTheyBiting View Post
    I'm so sorry
    A death in the family has me off my game

To the Samsung Smart TV owners
    1) the browser has no Flash built in so Bassmaster.com wont work
    2) ESPN App is not preloaded you must do an app search, select ESPN and download the App
    3) When you open the App for the first time it will display 2 things, a registration code, and a web adddress
    4) on a computer or smart phone go to the web address and enter the registration code
    5) it will take a moment but you will get a confirmation screen
    6) Go back to the App and open it now
    7) it will ask for your internet provider, mine is Spectrum (it may ask you to log in to confirm you have the rights to watch, mine didnt but I have entered it before in other appsand it is saved in the TV)
    8) scroll down the page to the list of sports
    9)select Fishing
    10) Select the Bassmaster Classic

note the weigh ins are not on ESPN :)
    Hopefully this will help you for next time
    Sorry I was so late
    I already had espn app on my lg tv. It didn't list bassmaster classic or the live 2018 one anyway.

Not sure what bass changed or why but this may have been the worst bass live I ever tried to watch. I don't know why they can't follow flw and make it where you go to website and watch it or even YouTube. Well I do know, it sure didn't effect their rav 4 or power bait commercials.
    The funny thing is live would actually start playing on my tv and then it would cut to commercial and live wouldn't load again

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rude196 View Post
    I already had espn app on my lg tv. It didn't list bassmaster classic or the live 2018 one anyway.

Not sure what bass changed or why but this may have been the worst bass live I ever tried to watch. I don't know why they can't follow flw and make it where you go to website and watch it or even YouTube. Well I do know, it sure didn't effect their rav 4 or power bait commercials.
    The funny thing is live would actually start playing on my tv and then it would cut to commercial and live wouldn't load again
    Ummm. Rude Google bassmaster click on the classic live coverage and that is exactly what you got.(link is gone now that the event is over) I was trying to figure out why you guys were all downloading ESPN apps. Figured it was for smart TV's or fire stick devices.

6. Banned
    So I blew 4 grand on an OLED and can’t watch the reason I bought it for ...lol

This is what I did for all three days. I cant understand why you couldn't...
    2019 BassCat Lynx 2019 250 Pro XS 4 Stroke - 2B573410
    "Reality Is Often Disappointing."

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ckfishin View Post
    Not just me! Like I said I have a lg smart tv, have a roku that I've never used (did try it), have previously downloaded espn app, and tried every other recommendation even the broken link provided.

Also every time I would give up and return to try again the actual live broadcast would appear sound and all and play maybe 45 seconds then cut to rav 4, power bait, or Yamaha commercial. The live feed wouldn't load after that.

AirPlay using the ESPN app off my iPad to Apple TV.
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

10. Banned

Me either. All you gotta do is go to the bassmasters website and right there smack dab In the middle of screen is BASS LIVE. I used the espn app all weekend and right on the the top line where live tv was bassmasters. Not sure what you all had goin on. Only thing that wasn’t on the espn app was the weigh in, but it was right on the bassmaster website.

11. Ft Gibson Lake America lakefolk's Avatar
    I think all the folks at espn said "lets F@#$ with Rude this week.. We'll link BASS live on everybody's app but his"

"Being a winner is more than getting a first place trophy, it is acting like the effort was an honor and the trophy is just a decoration."

"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him"

12. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lakefolk View Post
    I think all the folks at espn said "lets F@#$ with Rude this week.. We'll link BASS live on everybody's app but his"
    Why you you have to download anything to watch it? Why would you have to go through a third or fourth party to view a feed of bass website? It wasn't just me either.

ESPN on coke

Why you you have to download anything to watch it? Why would you have to go through a third or fourth party to view a feed of bass website? It wasn't just me either.

ESPN on coke
    You don't, you open the web browsers, and hit play....
    2019 BassCat Lynx 2019 250 Pro XS 4 Stroke - 2B573410
    "Reality Is Often Disappointing."

14. Ft Gibson Lake America lakefolk's Avatar
    they actually did you a favor by having multiple ways to view it... the website on your smart tv, if that didnt work you could go to the espn app.. and if one still couldn't figure it out he could watch on a laptop, tablet or desktop pc...

"Being a winner is more than getting a first place trophy, it is acting like the effort was an honor and the trophy is just a decoration."

"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him"

15. Member
    I have a dumb TV and still watched it all 3 days on my Fire TV Stick/Silk browser. When driving I streamed with my phone and listened to the play-by-play through the blue tooth/speakers of my truck.
    Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.

--Voltaire

16. Banned
    You don't, you open the web browsers, and hit play....
    When I done that I'd get live then it would shuffle to commercial, never to return. So I know my tv's browser was capable, can't remember if I watched any Martin weigh in or not, flw I watch straight from tv, no third parties needed.

17. Banned
    they actually did you a favor by having multiple ways to view it... the website on your smart tv, if that didnt work you could go to the espn app.. and if one still couldn't figure it out he could watch on a laptop, tablet or desktop pc...
    Hmm. I watched maybe 30 minutes yesterday, just a few minutes today. I watched weighin on desktop but won't do it again. Staring at a tablet,laptop, or desktop for hours seems stupid when I have a huge smart tv. I thought maybe it was my tv but Troyboy said he watched on lg.

18. Ft Gibson Lake America lakefolk's Avatar
    what are you talking about 3rd parties? tons of us watched straight on our tv's

19. Banned
    what are you talking about 3rd parties? tons of us watched straight on our tv's
    To all the roku,espn app, iWeb tv, etc. Tons also couldn't watch straight from tv.

you could choose ESPN 3 as well
    and then pick from the available programs on ESPN3

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast