United Air lines ....the worst

How in the freaking world do you let this happen three time in one week? If the agents don’t gibe a shift I’m sure the mechanics don’t either. If I’m CEO heads roll.

2. Member
    First off, if I am on a plane, I do not want a dog sitting in the seat next to me barking or whining. I would not want to see the dog die, but in my opinion, a plane is no place for a dog. If you must take your dog, fly him in a carrier in cargo.
    There is no way that any business is going to keep all customers happy. There seems that common sense is not so common anymore.

3. Ya, I Live on Rainy Lake! basscla's Avatar
    Not a good airline.

4. Banned
    There is no "Good" airline. Some are less bad than others but I rarely find any of them "good". You may find a good airline employee but that is about it.

If you don't want to potentially fly with a dog then you should not choose a flight where dogs are not allowed. People rent a seat not a own plane when they by a ticket, amazing how many folks want to administrate a million+ dollar airplane for the entire flight after paying a few hundreds bucks for a ride.

5. Member
    Link to the third story please. One dead dog, one dog sent to Japan, what was the third?

6. Member
    Fly Southwest.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by teamplayer View Post
    First off, if I am on a plane, I do not want a dog sitting in the seat next to me barking or whining. I would not want to see the dog die, but in my opinion, a plane is no place for a dog. If you must take your dog, fly him in a carrier in cargo.
    There is no way that any business is going to keep all customers happy. There seems that common sense is not so common anymore.
    OK ....so read the story! Put their dog in cargo and instead of going to Kansas City it goes to Tokyo Japan! It’s not sitting in the precious eat next to you!

Yep out of 1.6 million flghts annually and carrying 148 million customers safely around the globe...a few flights have an issue ocassionally.

9. Member
    United treats their customers and apps their pets like crap as well.

i have paid MORE to fly another airline. And not by just a couple of dollars. It’s starting to be a principle thing. I sent them a letter and have voted with my pocketbook. Limited to no impact but i feel I must do my duty as a consumer. Avoid them.

Every time I have flown with them they have lost my luggage. Never again.

11. Banned
    I have been seated beside a lot of people that I wished was just a barking dog. At least you can talk to a dog or pet it and it will shut up for a minute.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jigman51 View Post
    Link to the third story please. One dead dog, one dog sent to Japan, what was the third?
    Another one today where they had a dog mix up. 3 in one week. After the first two you would think they would be more attentive.

Quote Originally Posted by Buccaneer View Post
    Fly Southwest.
    Hmmmmmm, Southwest Airlines kicks father and daughter off flight.

Nope!
    Last edited by BigMouth; 03-16-2018 at 09:47 PM.

14. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMouth View Post
    The folks setting around her probably thought it was a good idea!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hickory Legend View Post
    The folks setting around her probably thought it was a good idea!!
    The nerve! Why don’t they ever kick the little bastards off when I have to sit next to them!?!?

p.s. got the Mustang Elite 28K today and it is Sweet! Thanks for the heads up!