2018 phoenix 919 pro xp

anyone with a 919 pro maybe give the pros and cons to this boat?

2. Member
    Use the search function and you'll find a ton of conversation about pros and cons. It's been discussed a lot.
    Phoenix 721 - Yamaha SHO 250 - 8' Blades

Fantastic rig. Fishes big, handles like a sports car, eat up some chop, smoke some flat water and rides boat wakes like a caddy- yet is sneaky around boat docks. All Phoenix boats pretty much fit these descriptions (minus the sneaky around boat docks ) as they all share common hull geometry and design.

Each rig has there own strengths, but if you've rode in one model bird, you've rode in them all. I was amazed how much my 919 acted like my 618 I upgraded from. It was 'all that', and then some!

Setup a test fish in one and see for yourself!

Good luck on the Bird hunt!!

Love my 919. I agree with everything Ray Co. Hank said. I came out of a Triton (loved it), but the 919 really out did it in all aspects. I Have ridden in most makes of bass boats. I have also owned tracker aluminum and tracker fiberglass (sleds) before they became Nitro. Anglers Port Marine allowed me to test ride a Legend and Phoenix on the same day. You will be very happy with a 919. No kowing what you need and what can fit in your garage, go test ride 919. They are great boats. The 919 fit my needs and fit in my garage also.

Good luck on your hunt.
    2018 Phoenix 919, Mercury 225 Pro XS
    2016 Triton 179TrX, Mercury 115 4s
    1995 Bass Tracker 175Pro, 40hp Force
    1985 Bass Tracker 1800 Johnson 150 (I called it the lead sled)

5. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    There are no negative aspects to a 919 Phoenix,

unless you are afraid of going fast
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

6. Member
    Only reason I have a 920 and plan to have a 921 (or 21 PHX) next is because of the huge water I am forced to put myself into on some tourney days. If I wasn't a tourney fisherman, or didn't have to fish them on Rayburn, Tbend, Falcon, and Amistad consistently, I would 100% be in a 919 forever. IMHO, I think it is the most complete rig they make. Not saying a 919 couldn't/doesn't handle that water just fine....I just personally want the length for the waves.

7. Member
    Love my 919, I honestly cant think of any negatives about it. It is everything I wanted in a bass boat plus some!
    2017 Phoenix 919 ProXP 225 Mercury ProXS

8. Member
    I love mine. Super fun to drive, like a sports car but rides like Cadillac. I had a ranger that would skip sideways in sharp turns and this Phoenix just digs and cuts right around, kinda reminds me of a ski boat.