Thread: Walk thru

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Member
    Imo you guys should have had a fiberglass model just to show ? I’m looking to purchase a new boat soon cause I sold my ranger , I would have held off if I liked what I saw but looks like I’ll get a Phoenix instead
    Shimano and Gloomis kick @ss, 17 Phoenix 919 225 Merc

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shimanogloomis man View Post
    Imo you guys should have had a fiberglass model just to show ? I’m looking to purchase a new boat soon cause I sold my ranger , I would have held off if I liked what I saw but looks like I’ll get a Phoenix instead
    You gotta do what ya gotta do.

Me, I'm holding off buying until Vexus comes out with their fiberglass bass boat line up. I was ready to pull the trigger on a V20 Legend until they where sold. I don't see Legends being the "quality" bass boat they once where under Bass Pro Shops guidelines.

3. Member
    So is the 19ft 10inch rated for a 200?

4. Member
    SClark, when will weights and demensions be coming out. Curious about the 1880 model. Need to make sure the four door wrangler can tow it and make sure it can fit in the garage. Really like what I see so far.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMChamp View Post
    You gotta do what ya gotta do.

Me, I'm holding off buying until Vexus comes out with their fiberglass bass boat line up. I was ready to pull the trigger on a V20 Legend until they where sold. I don't see Legends being the "quality" bass boat they once where under Bass Pro Shops guidelines.
    Rangers prices these days are out ragous , for what I’m looking for it’s every bit of 78gs . I was really interested in seeing what Vexus had to offer and there price but oh well I’ll get a Phoenix
    Shimano and Gloomis kick @ss, 17 Phoenix 919 225 Merc

6. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurloc View Post
    SClark, when will weights and demensions be coming out. Curious about the 1880 model. Need to make sure the four door wrangler can tow it and make sure it can fit in the garage. Really like what I see so far.
    once we get these boats back to the factory, we will do a professional photo shoot, and get all the specification. and once we complete our AVX1880 model it will put thru it’s paces and specification made public.

7. Member
    Nice looking boat. It's like if someone put a Lund ProV Bass, a Tracker and a Ranger Z518 in a blender and then underpowered it this would come out. That 19 footer should be rated for a 200-225. Nice looking tin boat though.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KramerSP View Post
    Nice looking boat. It's like if someone put a Lund ProV Bass, a Tracker and a Ranger Z518 in a blender and then underpowered it this would come out. That 19 footer should be rated for a 200-225. Nice looking tin boat though.
    They are right on course with the 150 rating. I bet propped correctly a 115 ProXs would work well also. Speed is not the only selling factor as a matter of fact for a dealer its all about fit and finish.

Quote Originally Posted by texoma View Post
    They are right on course with the 150 rating. I bet propped correctly a 115 ProXs would work well also. Speed is not the only selling factor as a matter of fact for a dealer its all about fit and finish.
    At today's prices you need to have both. No reason a two hundred shouldn't be offered. At 1800 lb range it's needed.

10. Member
    Not sure if it is an option or not (can't find the option info), but tilt steering needs to be available IMHO.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sclark View Post
    once we get these boats back to the factory, we will do a professional photo shoot, and get all the specification. and once we complete our AVX1880 model it will put thru it’s paces and specification made public.
    Thank you sir!! Looking forward to checking out the specs soon

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dkdaws View Post
    Not sure if it is an option or not (can't find the option info), but tilt steering needs to be available IMHO.
    That would be nice.
    "Now that's some high quality H2O"

Quote Originally Posted by tgrife View Post
    Looks like that old Stratos VLO 189 hull and deck layout that i don’t think ever came out. I remember it because it had that silly plastic hinged flip up passenger windscreen!
    Easy on my 189 VLO Now . I’m guessing that is the window you are referring to .

Attached Images Attached Images

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcatk23 View Post
    Easy on my 189 VLO Now . I’m guessing that is the window you are referring to .

Thats the one! I wasn’t aware that they released them. I guess they “re-released” them again in the form of a tin rig.
    "CATCH EM, PUT EM BACK, CATCH EM AGAIN, PUT EM BACK AGAIN, REPEAT!!"

TGCustomRods@gmail.com

Sponsors:
    My WIFE
    My Wallet

15. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dkdaws View Post

Hydraulic steering is standard on all Vexus boats.. and the tilt steering is an option !

"Success is never owned, it is rented, and the rent is due every day."

Quote Originally Posted by texoma View Post

Spot on! Agree.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234