Dual graphs on console on z19

Just purchased 2 helix 10s for the console. Anyone using the procise dek it dual dash mount? Will I run into any issues with it fitting?

2. Member
    Not sure about dek, but I do know the console for the the 19 is not much different then the 20 so I have been looking at

https://thmarinesupplies.com/product...=5409200472102

I want to put my hds 7s on the dual in the console and remove the flush graph off the bow since its too flat.

3. Precision Sonar
    Attached Images Attached Images

Precision Sonar & Outdoors
    Home of the Patented Smart Bracket Console Mounting System
    email: ryank@precisionsonar.com
    phone: 270-703-6133

4. Member
    DO not use the deck it mount..... Trust me you will not like it.... GO with Precision sonar... Best in the business and handles high speed and strong waves extremely well..... Also , easy to install....

5. Member
    Curious to know what the issues are with the deck-it mount? Any issues with the single unit deck-it mounts?
    Quote Originally Posted by forrestoutdoors View Post
    DO not use the deck it mount..... Trust me you will not like it.... GO with Precision sonar... Best in the business and handles high speed and strong waves extremely well..... Also , easy to install....

6. Member
    I'm curious to hear the issue with the duel dek it mount. I bought the duel dek it mount and plan to install it this weekend. Do I need a plate to mount the bracket to or can i just mount it right to the console. The dek it mount will have to support 2 helix 10s

7. Banned
    I just mount a Dual from Precision Sonar. 2 Helix 10's. It is a great mount. It was on a Z21. Pm me if you want some pics.

8. BBC SPONSOR
    Please read the FAQs page on the Bass Boat Tech website before you decide. www.bassboattech.com
    Van, BBT