Rat L traps for night fishing

Anyone use Rat L Traps at night?

2. Member
    They work well at night , craw colors and shad patterns. One knocker does really well

Quote Originally Posted by Real Pudd legend View Post
    They work well at night , craw colors and shad patterns. One knocker does really well
    Thanks for the reply.

4. Member
    A lot of big fish over the years on that bait at night. Put some time in and experiment with sizes and you’ll be good to go

Quote Originally Posted by Real Pudd legend View Post
    A lot of big fish over the years on that bait at night. Put some time in and experiment with sizes and you’ll be good to go
    Will do and thanks,

We do a lot of night fishing for bass and stripers. Will experiment with the Traps at night for sure.

Shane

6. Member
    Striped love em

My experience is whatever baits work for you during the day will work at night, regardless of how noisy or subtle they may be. My buddy and I have been night fishing successfully for decades with exactly the same gear we use all of the time. The whole notion of daytime/night time baits is ridiculous. Live prey doesn't make much in the way of noise, it's the vibration they put out that the bass pick up on with their lateral line. By that logic any trap would be an excellent night time bait.
    Ranting incoherently