Thread: $88,631

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

$88,631

The latest Allison for sale ..... LMAO!

I agree if this is a real price tag. Especially when a fully rigged Triton TRX-21 totally rigged out for TX fishing and a 250 Pro XS can be had for 65k.

CONFIRMED!!! That is absolutely crazy high. A manual jack plate no poles. Wow!
    Last edited by K-DAWG; 03-15-2018 at 01:47 PM.

3. Member
    I thought the hull, trailer, and 1 7" graph on a Bassport Pro was $58k
    +
    $2300 Ultrex
    $3700 Carbon 12 3D bundle
    $3400 Carbon 12 Totalscan (TM)
    $300 for Point One and NEMA kit
    $16000 250 Pro XS with TM
    $4000 for 2 8' Power Pole Blades

+ the few extra items will get you to $90k easy right?
    Mike Malinao
    2010 XB-21 BasSport 2+2 250 Mercury Pro XS
    https://www.facebook.com/mikemalinaofishing

4. Member
    Allison XB 2002, 2.5 280

5. Member
    The purchase of some things in life I simply cannot "justify". I have loved boating for many years and have owned an Allison for 19 years. They are great boats. I "could" buy one of these new boats if I wanted to, but I believe they have become overpriced. I think the future of Allison boats is somewhat questionable regardless of pricing, since it would appear that Darris may be the last family member to be involved with the company. I wish them well as I do for anyone buying a new one. You will for sure be getting a quality product. I'll stick with my little old XB2003 with a 280 ROS since holeshot has never been an issue................
    Last edited by catfish123; 03-15-2018 at 06:08 PM.

6. Member
    ... Staggering

7. Member
    Price a Ranger and an Allison looks cheap. I'll not get into what is and is not too much for a boat because it is all relevant to what a person can afford and what they want. I'll just say that this principal that follows would seem to apply to the logic that this or that is ridiculously expensive: A small boat with a 25 horse motor pulled behind a 4 cylinder pickup truck is all a guy should need if they even need that. All you need to live in is a tiny little house with running water, shower, bed and a kitchen. We all know that most guys, me included, have worked their entire lives building a career and making money. There won't be a soul alive who will ever take their money with them to heaven or to hell. As long as I am the one buying the boat or house or whatever, and as long as I can afford it, it is my business and nobody else's. What kind of bothers me most is to see a person who lives paycheck to paycheck who in all appearances cannot afford a boat period, pulling a nice bass rig to the lake all the time. In 1973 I earned less than $1000 for the year. I've increased my pay every year since then for the most part and have upgraded houses and boats in the process. Pretty much I pay for what I have or could if I had to. I guess I'm not trying to get holier than thou but I won't knock a guy for buying a $100K boat if he can afford it and wants to buy it any more than I would a guy who can only afford a $20K aluminum boat. I'm proud for anybody if they are happy with their deal.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Maxwell View Post
    Price a Ranger and an Allison looks cheap. I'll not get into what is and is not too much for a boat because it is all relevant to what a person can afford and what they want. I'll just say that this principal that follows would seem to apply to the logic that this or that is ridiculously expensive: A small boat with a 25 horse motor pulled behind a 4 cylinder pickup truck is all a guy should need if they even need that. All you need to live in is a tiny little house with running water, shower, bed and a kitchen. We all know that most guys, me included, have worked their entire lives building a career and making money. There won't be a soul alive who will ever take their money with them to heaven or to hell. As long as I am the one buying the boat or house or whatever, and as long as I can afford it, it is my business and nobody else's. What kind of bothers me most is to see a person who lives paycheck to paycheck who in all appearances cannot afford a boat period, pulling a nice bass rig to the lake all the time. In 1973 I earned less than $1000 for the year. I've increased my pay every year since then for the most part and have upgraded houses and boats in the process. Pretty much I pay for what I have or could if I had to. I guess I'm not trying to get holier than thou but I won't knock a guy for buying a $100K boat if he can afford it and wants to buy it any more than I would a guy who can only afford a $20K aluminum boat. I'm proud for anybody if they are happy with their deal.
    I agree. It is a personal decision and for anyone who decides to do it, you will have one of the best built boats there is.

9. Member
    Well said Johnny. When I bought my 2015 Stroker/300xs I traded in a 07Stroker/300xs so the bite in the pocket book wasn't quite as bad.

Triton Patriot TRX-21 65k http://www.tritonboats.com/boat/530.aspx

Skeeter 21 LE https://skeeterboats.com/Skeeter-Boat.php?id=46

88k is absolutely insane!!

11. Moderator
    I can't imagine an Xb-21 being 88k without power poles and some very nice electronics.
    They are usually in the mid 80's with all the frills.

12. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tap_tap_boom View Post
    I thought the hull, trailer, and 1 7" graph on a Bassport Pro was $58k
    +
    $2300 Ultrex
    $3700 Carbon 12 3D bundle
    $3400 Carbon 12 Totalscan (TM)
    $300 for Point One and NEMA kit
    $16000 250 Pro XS with TM
    $4000 for 2 8' Power Pole Blades

+ the few extra items will get you to $90k easy right?
    The one for $88,631.00 has the following

28 Bravo1, manual jackplate, MK Fortrex 80#, two HDS9 Carbon units, Smartcraft gauges, pro trim.

Minn kota Fortrex 80# - $1,269.00
    two HDS9 Carbon units - $4,600
    250 Pro XS with TM - $16,000

Hull & Trailer - $66,762.00

13. Member
    All of the accessory prices that are in posts above are correct. My boat was 52k for hull and trailer and 18k for the engine. You can do the math and you get to that 90k mark pretty quick. Mine is a 2016 Pro. So the boat listed above is way out of wack starting at 66k for hull and trailer. Where would I find such a deal?

http://www.bassboatcentral.com/boats4sale.htm

Its the first boat listed.

Quote Originally Posted by hooken203 View Post
    All of the accessory prices that are in posts above are correct. My boat was 52k for hull and trailer and 18k for the engine. You can do the math and you get to that 90k mark pretty quick. Mine is a 2016 Pro. So the boat listed above is way out of wack starting at 66k for hull and trailer. Where would I find such a deal?

15. Member
    I am guessing that boat will be there for a while.

There's a XST with a 200 Pro XS for 73k that's been there for a long time too. I bet it will be there for a long time as well. I have thought about buying a hull and trailer. Then, putting my motor, electronics, power poles and trolling motor on it. Could save myself a lot of cash that way. Sell my hull and trailer for somewhere between 9k-13K. Put whatever I make off it on the new hull and trailer and be in a XST or XB-21 for somewhere around 35k.

17. Member
    If new boats didn't cost so much the older boats would not have the value they have. Its all relative to the market and what it will bear. I would just like to think that it is not about price, it is about performance for me and as long as I can run better or with the guys that choose to spend that kind of money, I will be happy with my choices!
    99 21xd300 x
    02 stroker 300x
    01cc comp 280

There’s a new Ranger for sale on Craigslist for $99,200.00
    2018 Ranger Z521 L Icon Edition - $99200 (Midway Marine) hide this posting

19. Member
    Wow. At $88k I thought it would be a Pro Elite. It’s listed as an XST, so I’m sure it’s missing a bit of the bells & whistles. 😮
    2016 Allison XB21 XST
    2021 Mercury 250R

20. Member
    http://www.boattrader.com/listing/20...ource=standard listing

Didn't realize these were that pricey either!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast