Thread: $88,631

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by droptine View Post
    http://www.boattrader.com/listing/20...ource=standard listing

Didn't realize these were that pricey either!!

Phoenix 721 Pro XP 250, power poles, Helix 9 SI, Helix 9 bow, 36 volt fortrex, dual pro charger, etc..... 57K. As I have said before. All the big box boats have sweet package deals that cost between 50-60k.

https://phoenixbassboats.com/

2. Member
    A sweet package price would be cool but honestly now that I have mine I will likely just upgrade electronics, motor, troller as needed

3. Member
    All top of the line Bass Boats with options cost between $80,000.00 and $100,000.00 dollars.
    The prices will continue to go up. If you want an Allison contact one of the established dealers
    and they will give you a fair price. Buy the boat that you want and that meets your needs.

It is all a matter of perspective. I caught a lot of fish from my 18ft Aluminum Boat and it
    cost around $4000.00. At this point I would not trade my Allison for any other boat.

I saw a new 50 foot Hydrasport offshore fishing boat this week. The price tag was
    2 million dollars. I admit I am a little jealous of the new owner but I would buy one also if I had
    50 million in my pocket.
    Podge

4. Member
    Living the good life on Lake Hartwell, Fair Play, SC
    Quote Originally Posted by BASS 1 View Post
    Wow. At $88k I thought it would be a Pro Elite. It’s listed as an XST, so I’m sure it’s missing a bit of the bells & whistles. 

I just noticed too that it's an XST. The price has to be wrong. An XST is the entry level of the XB-21. The standard XB-21 has more features including head lights etc. and then there's the Elite which has even more features with 2 color gel, adjustable headlights, compartment lighting etc. so that price is either a mistake or a marina gouging prices.

I was on Nitro's website quite some time ago playing around, as I always do to see what prices and features drive pricing, and priced out a Z-21 with all the stuff I would have on my boat including power poles (which I do not have on mine) all the electronics blah blah and it came out to just under 79,000.00. That's a far cry from their bass pro shop price of 56,000 give or take a few..AND, for the record, I'm not picking on Nitro
    2013 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro
    2023 Mercury Racing 300R
    Bravo FS 30P
    ProMax 30P

https://www.nitro.com/build-a-boat.4252.html?loadurl

I came up with 72k loaded z-21

I agree that is a bogus price on the Ally but still........Sure wish he would offer a sweet package deal.
    Last edited by K-DAWG; 03-17-2018 at 09:23 PM.

6. Member
    Hmmm. I reckon I deleted the message. Probably wasn’t worth reading anyhow. 😬

7. Banned
    They just lowered the price 10K .... ok, somebody buy it now.

Wow
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

9. Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Huckleberry View Post
    They just lowered the price 10K .... ok, somebody buy it now.
    Don't think they just lowered the price out of the blue, would imagine someone either misunderstood, or made a typo.

10. Member
    Or they were hoping Daddy fat stacks walked through the door and didn’t know what he was getting.

11. Banned
    It's not worth 78.6K the way it sits either

12. BBC SPONSOR
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

https://youtu.be/FOnAGNWOgZ0

13. Member
    Makes the one a Boats and Motors in Dalton, GA a bargain for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Props4u2 View Post
    Don't think they just lowered the price out of the blue, would imagine someone either misunderstood, or made a typo.

Why wouldn't they delete the typo then? They slashed through it, like they just put it on sale. Crap like that makes potential buyers head the other direction at all cost's.

15. Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammmerhead View Post
    Why wouldn't they delete the typo then? They slashed through it, like they just put it on sale. Crap like that makes potential buyers head the other direction at all cost's.
    Can't answer that one, maybe it's their strategy, I don't play the numbers game.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Maxwell View Post
    Price a Ranger and an Allison looks cheap. I'll not get into what is and is not too much for a boat because it is all relevant to what a person can afford and what they want. I'll just say that this principal that follows would seem to apply to the logic that this or that is ridiculously expensive: A small boat with a 25 horse motor pulled behind a 4 cylinder pickup truck is all a guy should need if they even need that. All you need to live in is a tiny little house with running water, shower, bed and a kitchen. We all know that most guys, me included, have worked their entire lives building a career and making money. There won't be a soul alive who will ever take their money with them to heaven or to hell. As long as I am the one buying the boat or house or whatever, and as long as I can afford it, it is my business and nobody else's. What kind of bothers me most is to see a person who lives paycheck to paycheck who in all appearances cannot afford a boat period, pulling a nice bass rig to the lake all the time. In 1973 I earned less than $1000 for the year. I've increased my pay every year since then for the most part and have upgraded houses and boats in the process. Pretty much I pay for what I have or could if I had to. I guess I'm not trying to get holier than thou but I won't knock a guy for buying a $100K boat if he can afford it and wants to buy it any more than I would a guy who can only afford a $20K aluminum boat. I'm proud for anybody if they are happy with their deal.
    Rational, well thought out, sensible post....Geez Johnny...your not going to fit in well at all over here on bbc!

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dean c View Post
    Rational, well thought out, sensible post....Geez Johnny...your not going to fit in well at all over here on bbc!
    LOL! Dean I figure it is a matter of time till I'm put in time out. Truth and social media don't mix too well most of the time. How you doing my friend?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12