Question How Many Are There

Tonight I was giving my wife an update on the work I've been doing on our new boat. She asked a question that I didn't know the answer to and found interesting myself. She asked how many 2017 Bass Cat Cougar FTDs are there ( that's our specific boat)? I tried to put together a number estimate in my head but realized I had no clue. I felt comfortable telling her not as many as brands like Ranger and Skeeters. But the quantity produced isn't necessarily an indication of what's the best for an individual preference. I really did my homework before buying a boat once I had the green light from her. I find myself selling the quality of the BassCat brand to her even though it probably bores her to tears In my best effort to answer her question, I told her the number likely varies from model to model and year to year. But I really am curious.
    And it's totally out of curiosity. After reading some other brand's forums regarding their sudden closure and/or not backing up their product for current owners, I'm glad I picked BassCat. Any brand boat is only as good as what backs it and it's owners up.

2. Member
    I wondered the same after I ordered a Sabre. Surely these aren't all of them, but I'd be surprised if Bass Cat publishes total YoY sales.

http://bassboatowners.com/basscat_sabre.html

3. Member
    Is that for one model year or all years combined? I would just be interested in a general number.

4. Member
    All years. If you click the links, they give more info. But I'm sure that's not every Sabre sold.

It’s in the triple digit number some years. While BCB is extremely transparent and you could extrapolate the averages on the data, they don’t openly share it.

6. Member
    Well that gives me a ballpark anyway. Thanks

Wonder how many Jags a year