Nice U.S. made holsters.

Just thought I would give everyone a heads up to a decent holster company. This guy and his wife are a few towns over from me and I met them at a few shows. Good quality holsters and will custom make anyone of them with colors and logos. Best part is he's a veteran. Small company and nice people..
    https://mk-tekholsters.com/

2. Tin Boats Moderator Pokie Pa's Avatar
    Nice products. I will keep them in mind for my next holster. Thanks for posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokie Pa View Post
    Nice products. I will keep them in mind for my next holster. Thanks for posting.
    The same here

4. Member
    There are a lot of small business holster and belt companies out there run by great people. Unfortunately I vastly prefer leather.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Transom View Post
    There are a lot of small business holster and belt companies out there run by great people. Unfortunately I vastly prefer leather.
    If you like leather, try Ryan Grizzle up in N. Georgia. www.rgrizzleleather.com
    Ryan works with all types of hides, including exotics. Christian fella'... and gives 10% discount to LEO and Military. Don't think he's doing *TOTAL* custom these days, but he'll modify his existing patterns with exotics, as well as do them lined and unlined. Had him do one for my daughter several years back, cow leather, calfskin lined, trimmed in quill ostrich. Soft paddle with suede on back for comfort, WITH adjustable cant. Matching mag case, and even did custom engraving on the pants side of the paddle. (A saying I've always said to my girl since she was little.) Ryan's wife is a gifted engraver and does some stunning work!

Meant to say cow leather paddle.

The holster itself was in Havana elephant, sort of a match to the rosewood grips on her Kimber Super Carry Pro. Then the quill ostrich is gray, which matched the slide and frame on her .45. It's a beautiful rig for sure!
    Last edited by DixieChicken; 03-29-2018 at 11:44 PM.
    Later,

Dixie Chicken

12 Nitro Z9 DC, 4 Color Flake
    250 Pro XS, SmartCraft Gauges
    Bobs 12" w/Hole shot plate
    NightFishion HD8 rubrail, W/Nav Lights
    Oznium Red/Blue 10mm/6mm LED Bolts
    4-Channel Remote Lighting Control
    HDS Gen 3's, TotalScan, 3DSS
    Red Power Pole 10' Blades
    KVD Edition Hydrowave

My favorite holster is my Ritchie leather maker out of Buffalo, NY