Question Advice for Lanier?

I have a club tournament on Lake Lanier the 2nd weekend of April and I've never seen the place. Just wondering if anyone would give me some advice on which way to start. Not wanting to know anyones honey hole or anything, just a general area of the lake to have a starting place. Thanks in advance for any advice.

I sent you a PM.

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal
    2020 Mercury 225 ProXS 4s

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 06 SB View Post
    I sent you a PM.
    PM replied too.

4. Member
    Right now you can go into any creek anywhere on the lake and fish are in the newly flooded grass. Crankbaits and spinnerbaits will catch them and you can cull all day. The key is determining which creeks are giving up the larger bass. The best grass is part way in the creeks, with the channel near by. Later in the day , the larger bass are on the back side of the grass almost on the banks.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by John Jackson View Post
    Right now you can go into any creek anywhere on the lake and fish are in the newly flooded grass. Crankbaits and spinnerbaits will catch them and you can cull all day. The key is determining which creeks are giving up the larger bass. The best grass is part way in the creeks, with the channel near by. Later in the day , the larger bass are on the back side of the grass almost on the banks.

I appreciate the info John. Thank you!