Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tom’s been great with me too. Called short notice for a tour, took me in and it wasn’t a quicky tour either. I’ve went to the factory while in the area and bought items on a couple different occasions and even got discounts. He’s always been great about answering questions or just shooting the bull. If every place had a knowledgeable and friendly guy like Tom working for them, they’d be way better off.

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crank68 View Post
    That’s the exact opposite of my experience and I bought a 3 year old used boat several years ago. He’s givin me plant tours at the last min, answered any/every question I’ve had, givin me a couple small boat items for free, if anything was ever shipped in correctly it was fixed to my satisfaction, helped me help a friend get a new 21XRD ordered, always returned my calls, the list goes on....
    I am glad this is the exact same service I have received. My first 2 Bullets were used.
    Last edited by BULLET FAN; 03-17-2018 at 09:30 PM.
    2005 21XD W/ 2005 MERC 250XS BULLET TOTAL PERFORMANCE BOAT!!

3. Member
    Tom is a fantastic guy !
    ​BULLET 21XRS 250 SHO

Did u guys read where he “complained” well when u throw rocks you got what’s coming imo just because he didn’t bend over backwards to please the op he got on here trying to start something. L-burg did sell the boat why shouldn’t they fix it? Instead of contacting Bullet “complaining” why not send t/h marine an email with the concerns why even contact Bullet?
    2005 Stroker 2010-250pro xs

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Canto View Post
    I purchased a 20xdc brand new in 2007. Over the years I have had a handful of issues that I ended up talking with Tom about. I have always read how helpful he is here. He has NEVER been helpful to me and is usually downright rude. He has knowingly sent me parts that do not fit my boat (things such as under seat trays) and then tells me to "cut the boat to make them fit" and a return is not an option.
    I hear ranger makes a good boat along with other brands if u buy another brand you won’t ever have to deal with Tom again that will fix the issue right?
    2005 Stroker 2010-250pro xs

6. Banned
    Tom has always been very helpful to me as well. He always seems busy, like he needs to get to the next customer, but has always helped me with any questions I have had. He has even called me back after hours to assist me with questions in the past. Top notch customer service from he and the lady that works there. I think her name is Teresa, if I remember correctly.

Even though I don't have a Bullet, (still think they are the best looking boat made)I had been fishing on Ft Loudon lake one day and as I left the ramp to head home I saw in my side mirror that one of my wheels on my trailer was cocked at angle so I pulled into a local convenience store. I found one of my bearings had gone out and called my insurance company since I had towing with my coverage. While i'm waiting, Tom pulls in and comes over and asks if I need any help. Personally, that says a lot about him to come over to see if someone needed any help with a competitors boat. I have stopped by the plant a few times over the years and they have always been great.
    Last edited by Melton Jason; 03-17-2018 at 10:20 PM.
    Stroker DC21 Mercury 250 XB

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Melton Jason View Post
    Even though I don't have a Bullet, (still think they are the best looking boat made)I had been fishing on Ft Loudon lake one day and as I left the ramp to head home I saw in my side mirror that one of my wheels on my trailer was cocked at angle so I pulled into a local convenience store. I found one of my bearings had gone out and called my insurance company since I had towing with my coverage. While i'm waiting, Tom pulls in and comes over and asks if I need any help. Personally, that says a lot about him to come over to see if someone needed any help with a competitors boat. I have stopped by the plant a few times over the years and they have always been great.
    There you go! Tom is top notch, everyone has bad days, but he has always helped at any time!!

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crank68 View Post
    That’s the exact opposite of my experience and I bought a 3 year old used boat several years ago. He’s givin me plant tours at the last min, answered any/every question I’ve had, givin me a couple small boat items for free, if anything was ever shipped in correctly it was fixed to my satisfaction, helped me help a friend get a new 21XRD ordered, always returned my calls, the list goes on....
    I've had the exact same experiences.

10. Member
    Here's my opinion on this whole Cluster "F"!!!!!

Tom is in general a great person and it would do any boat co. good to have someone such as him in their staff! I've spoke with him myself on several occasions and only have great respect for him!
    I've watched this interesting thread from the beginning and watched it go from making excuses for Tom to Blasting the persons who've had bad experiences!
    I presume the guys had bad experiences or they would have never posted. We've all have bad experiences with someone over time and usually we all find a place to vent our feelings about such. I have no doubt he was unhappy and myself, don't blame him at all for complaining.....and where is a better place than here?
    However....what I see is you guys in many cases on these threads go from good....to blasting people for stating their experiences....???
    I've seen this on quite a few posts over the last couple of years....we learn from other's posts and there's nothing wrong with a person stating their personal experiences even though your's may differ!!!
    No 2 people are alike as no 2 boats, nor no 2 props, nor 2 engines....not to mention that if we all drove the same exact rig, we would all have differences in our opinions!!!
    An Opinion is Just That.....it's 1 person's take on a subject. It may/prolly won't be your's but it's theirs and should be accepted as such.
    We should respect other's opinions and experiences, not blast them just because they differ from your's!
    This thread reminds me of a Sick Chicken......all the others gather around it and peck it's eyes out!!!!

Why is this....We are Bullet Brothers are we not? We're the best of the best.....don't lower yourself, it only degrades the rest of us!!!!
    Now let's go get that 10#'er!!!!
    Last edited by QuickBullet; 03-18-2018 at 06:09 PM.
    20XDC Bullet/Modified Merc 260
    295TF Charger/Merc 225X-Sold
    20' Contender Pickle Fork/Merc EFI Bridgeport-Sold
    18' Stratus with Sommerford Tunnel Vee Hull/2.4 EFI Merc High Perf-Sold
    Freedom 240DLX Toon/Merc 115
    10' Cougar Cub/Merc 25 on the Bottle
    18" Homebuilt Tunnel/.021 OS Max Outboard on 50% Nitro with a Pipe

Quote Originally Posted by QuickBullet View Post
    Here's my opinion on this whole Cluster "F"!!!!!

Tom is in general a great person and it would do any boat co. good to have someone such as him in their staff! I've spoke with him myself on several occasions and only have great respect for him!
    I've watched this interesting thread from the beginning and watched it go from making excuses for Tom to Blasting the persons who've had bad experiences!
    I presume the guys had bad experiences or they would have never posted. We've all have bad experiences with someone over time and usually we all find a place to vent our feelings about such. I have no doubt he was unhappy and myself, don't blame him at all for complaining.....and where is a better place than here?
    However....what I see is you guys in many cases on these threads go from good....to blasting people for stating their experiences....???
    I've seen this on quite a few posts over the last couple of years....we learn from other's posts and there's nothing wrong with a person stating their personal experiences even though your's may differ!!!
    No 2 people are alike as no 2 boats, nor no 2 props, nor 2 engines....not to mention that if we all drove the same exact rig, we would all have differences in our opinions!!!
    An Opinion is Just That.....it's 1 person's take on a subject. It may/prolly won't be your's but it's theirs and should be accepted as such.
    We should respect other's opinions and experiences, not blast them just because they differ from your's!
    This thread reminds me of a Sick Chicken......all the others gather around it and peck it's eyes out!!!!

Why is this....We are Bullet Brothers are we not? We're the best of the best.....don't lower yourself, it only degrades the rest of us!!!!
    Now let's go get that 10#'er!!!!
    These are my thoughts exactly. I was scrolling through trying to decide if i was going to reply or not. Then i saw you had posted exactly what i would have attempted to convey. My experiences with Tom and Teresa have been good as well. It was a bit of a pain having to fix a few things on a brand new boat. However, now that everything is functioning properly, i dont anticipate having to do much in the future. But Bullet was very quick to help out on what i needed in the process.
    2022 Blazer 675 Ultimate
    2022 Merc 300 Pro XS
    2017 YZ250F
    Kenny Hollingsworth<<<<<<<<<MY NAME!
    828 674 6752
    Hendersonville NC<<<<MY LOCATION!!

12. Member
    +1000!! everyone has bad days from time to time, just depends on how they handle them

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet 250 View Post
    +1000!! everyone has bad days from time to time, just depends on how they handle them
    ^^Ditto!!!^^
    20XDC Bullet/Modified Merc 260
    295TF Charger/Merc 225X-Sold
    20' Contender Pickle Fork/Merc EFI Bridgeport-Sold
    18' Stratus with Sommerford Tunnel Vee Hull/2.4 EFI Merc High Perf-Sold
    Freedom 240DLX Toon/Merc 115
    10' Cougar Cub/Merc 25 on the Bottle
    18" Homebuilt Tunnel/.021 OS Max Outboard on 50% Nitro with a Pipe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12