2000 193DCX price help

Since I bought my new bought last Friday, the original deal for my old boat fell thru. I was wondering what y'all thought a fair price would be. 2000 193DCX, 200 Yamaha with new power head in 2009, new carpet next week, 8' power pole blade, HDS 7 gen 2, leaf springs replaced, single axle trailer tires less than 2 years old, seats in good shape, 8" manual jack plate, Deans cover, and bad is the bottom is scratched up from Kansas lakes. Thanks in advance.

2. Banned
    12-15

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    12-15

I could agree + or - depending on how bad the hull really is.

4. Member
    You do have some nice upgrades. I think 13-15 will be doable.

5. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    Be careful here. Somehow the "what's it worth" threads migrate into "for sale" posts, which are not allowed here unless first listed in the 4Sale section!

6. Member
    Power pole might be an upgrade. The other sounds like normal upkeep and maintenance. Without seeing it 12 might be on the high side.
    GETFISHED !!!

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getfished View Post
    Power pole might be an upgrade. The other sounds like normal upkeep and maintenance. Without seeing it 12 might be on the high side.
    I have a rig just like that but with a few more add on's. I have turned down 14,000 a few times. So just depends on how well it's been kept. If gel coat is faded and interior is worn you know it's lived outside too much.Also have to consider the condition of engine and brand. If a natural disaster doesn't take place for mine,it will never be for sale while I am alive. At times I wish it was bigger but sometimes I am glad it isn't. I get asked by people who don't really know about the brand if it is new. They are shocked when I say it's 17 years old or more. You pay for what you get in most cases.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rboren View Post
    I have a rig just like that but with a few more add on's. I have turned down 14,000 a few times. So just depends on how well it's been kept. If gel coat is faded and interior is worn you know it's lived outside too much.Also have to consider the condition of engine and brand. If a natural disaster doesn't take place for mine,it will never be for sale while I am alive. At times I wish it was bigger but sometimes I am glad it isn't. I get asked by people who don't really know about the brand if it is new. They are shocked when I say it's 17 years old or more. You pay for what you get in most cases.
    Can't agree more.