Thread: FX 21 help

FX 21 help

I have a buddy that bought a new FX21. It has a set of speakers in it and when he powers it up you can hear the speakers pop like they are getting power but we can’t figure out how to make them play music. Anyone have any ideas? Maybe have the same setup and know what the deal is?
    Money can't buy happiness but it can buy fishing baits and that's about the same thing

2. Member
    Does it have the sonic hub or just the bluetooth device and speakers? Sonic hub is accessible by the lowrance graph and bluetooth has a little elevator style button to the right of steering wheel. Either way, search for device on your smartphone and connect

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter1234 View Post
    Does it have the sonic hub or just the bluetooth device and speakers? Sonic hub is accessible by the lowrance graph and bluetooth has a little elevator style button to the right of steering wheel. Either way, search for device on your smartphone and connect
    it has the button to the right of the steering wheel. He’s figured out how to connect to it now. I’m trying to figure out what the device is so I can buy one for my boat. I just switched from Lowrance and sold my sonic hub but I can’t find anything online that don’t require me cutting a hole for something or worse a cutting a rectangle slot to put a head reciever. I like the idea of a little button to turn it on and control it thru my phone.
    Money can't buy happiness but it can buy fishing baits and that's about the same thing

4. Member
    Jenson two-channel bluetooth amplifier (JAHD240BT)

5. Member
    Got it figured out. Thanks for the reply Huntern1234

6. Member
    Jenson two-channel bluetooth amplifier (JAHD240BT)
    Just ordered it, thanks bud

7. Member
    so to play music from your phone all you need is a set of speakers and the jenson amp?

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by can't fish View Post
    so to play music from your phone all you need is a set of speakers and the jenson amp?
    Yep it’s mounted inside behind the graph. Just a small little box. However if you are thinking about doing it I would buy a better one because the Jensen one sucks IMO.
    2017 Skeeter FX20LE

If you have Lowrance Carbon units, the Bluetooth capabilities are in the graph. Nothing else is needed if that's the case.
    Andy Cole
    2018 Skeeter FX21LE
    250 SHO VF250LA s/n 6CBL1017034

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountainman View Post
    If you have Lowrance Carbon units, the Bluetooth capabilities are in the graph. Nothing else is needed if that's the case.
    I do believe you need the sonic hub also with carbon units, i just completed an install that had a hub.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Merc Doc View Post
    I do believe you need the sonic hub also with carbon units, i just completed an install that had a hub.
    Correct. The sonic hub is an option for FX and standard on LE's. The regular bluetooth amp is just an option on the non LE FX's

Correct. The sonic hub is an option for FX and standard on LE's. The regular bluetooth amp is just an option on the non LE FX's
    Ahhhh.....Good info. Thanks
    Andy Cole
    2018 Skeeter FX21LE
    250 SHO VF250LA s/n 6CBL1017034