Humminbird Customer Service

Okay we all appreciate our Humminbirds, but I needed to share a customer service story with the group.

A week ago my Helix 10 SI KVD Gen 1 died on me. I shipped it back to the factory last Tuesday. Friday I get an email that it is on the way back, sweet. Well it comes in today, I pull it out of the box and wait, the serial number is different. And what is all the extra stuff with it, wait a minute, just a minute, they replaced my Gen 1 with a MEGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, I called and thanked them. So soon very soon I will join the Mega ranks. I have owned birds over 10 years, started with a 798, first unit I ever had a problem with.

Amazing customer service!
    2021 Phoenix 819 - Mercury 200 Pro XS - Ser No 2B779353
    Ultrex/Humminbird Helix 12 SI Mega/Helix 10 Mega DI/Mega 360
    Garmin 1022 with LVS34

2. Member
    Congrats on the upgrade! That’s pretty cool of Humminbird!!
    Money can't buy happiness but it can buy fishing baits and that's about the same thing

3. Member
    That is amazing!

Their CS is beyond compare. When I was having interference problems with my Helix 10 SI Mega they sent me a ferrite ring and a trolling motor choke, no charge...next day delivery! Then someone called a week or so later to see if my problem had been fixed. It had.i

Every time I call Humminbird, I reminisce about the hours of my life spent on hold with Lowrance.
    Don't worry Ma'am....
    I'm only here for the
    Bass.

5. Member
    WOW, that's AWESOME!!

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SoonerFan View Post
    Their CS is beyond compare. When I was having interference problems with my Helix 10 SI Mega they sent me a ferrite ring and a trolling motor choke, no charge...next day delivery! Then someone called a week or so later to see if my problem had been fixed. It had.i

Every time I call Humminbird, I reminisce about the hours of my life spent on hold with Lowrance.
    what trolling motor choke did they send ?
    2016 Tracker pro team 175txw 75hp 4 stroke
    helix 12 si console helix 10 di and helix 10 si bow and ulterra 80 i-pilot link and transom 360 and Garmin 126sv and Livescope

Quote Originally Posted by suvowner View Post
    what trolling motor choke did they send ?
    https://www.humminbird.com/Products/TMC-1/
    Don't worry Ma'am....
    I'm only here for the
    Bass.

8. Banned
    That's good customer service,I have no complaints on there customer service so far they have been good to deal with.

9. Dogfish_Jones
    This was the main reason I switched from Lowrance to Humminbirds...well one of the reason, their customer support is outstanding. The other reason was I think overall the Bird has a better, more clear view.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogfish_Jones View Post
    This was the main reason I switched from Lowrance to Humminbirds...well one of the reason, their customer support is outstanding. The other reason was I think overall the Bird has a better, more clear view.
    Same reasons why I switched to Humminbird a few years ago. The customer service has been outstanding the few times I have needed it and really like their products. Plus they are based in Alabama
    2002 RANGER 520VX
    2006 Mercury PROXS 225

11. Member
    That's awesome!!