Question Adding Passenger Console to 2007 TR-21X?

Hi Guys,

Has anyone looked into adding a passenger console to a 2007 Triton single console? I see they make removable ones for the new Tritons, but I don't know if they are compatible with older models (probably need a conversion kit or parts)?

My dad is getting older, and he doesn't like to be cold anymore. Thinking about adding a passenger console if I can get one that matches my boat and doesn't completely break the bank.

Any help/advice/experience would be appreciated!

2. Member
    You can add one if you have the enginuity. The problem is probably gonna be finding one for that year boat. Especially, since back then they weren’t meant to be removable. And u certainly don’t want to put one from the new style in, cause that would look really awkward seein how they are TOTALLY different consoles. Best bet would be to let him drive.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ch View Post
    You can add one if you have the enginuity. The problem is probably gonna be finding one for that year boat. Especially, since back then they weren’t meant to be removable. And u certainly don’t want to put one from the new style in, cause that would look really awkward seein how they are TOTALLY different consoles. Best bet would be to let him drive.
    I didn't even think about the styling being different. Good point.

4. Member
    If anyone has a black passenger console that's the same style as an '07 TR21X for sale, please let me know!

5. Member
    I had one made by Triton for my 2010 21hp. It has the X style dash shrouds. Total coat was $1,380.00 shipped to my door. I made it removable using threaded knobs,and SS nuts welded to fender washers bonded to the inside of the hull.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wise 1 View Post
    I had one made by Triton for my 2010 21hp. It has the X style dash shrouds. Total coat was $1,380.00 shipped to my door. I made it removable using threaded knobs,and SS nuts welded to fender washers bonded to the inside of the hull.
    This is awesome info! Thank you.