Great Customer Service from JL Marine

I just wanted to give JL Marine and Power Pole some much deserved praise. I have an 8 foot pole that is 6 + years old. Last fall I noticed when I retracted the Power Pole the motor still cycled for about 15-20 seconds after pole was all the way the up. After some easy back and forth via email, it was suggested I try a firmware update which I lacked the ability to do since this pole only was Android based not iPhone as current ones are. Needless to say I have no Android based products. Long and short I removed the motor which was quite easy, sent it back to JL Marine and within 48 business hours a brand new motor was shipped back with no charges, no questions, just a simple thank you and sorry for the trouble. I was blown away to have nearly a $1,000 piece of equipment replaced with no hassle as unit was well out of warranty. Customer service like this hard to find! Thanks again to everyone at JL Marine as you have a customer for life!

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    There is nobody better, hence why they have 90 percent market share in the Shallow water anchor industry!

3. Member
    None better.
    If one is on the fence. The customer service alone should be enough to make the swing vote. You can always get someone with all the knowledge of the product in one phone call. They are not about big business. They are about producing great products and taking care of their customers.

4. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Astyle954 View Post
    None better.
    If one is on the fence. The customer service alone should be enough to make the swing vote. You can always get someone with all the knowledge of the product in one phone call. They are not about big business. They are about producing great products and taking care of their customers.
    well said