Tach/Digital Gauge on 08 210 Elite

I have a 2008 210 Elite with Merc 250 Pro XS. The tachometer has the digital screen at the bottom with 2 buttons to scroll through the different read outs. The pixillation has went out and I am going to install a Level 1 Mercmonitor. Does anyone know if is plug and play with the factory gauge or do I need to order the 20' cable that goes from the motor to console. I assume that since the current gauge reads out the engine information that the cable is already installed. Any help is greatly appreciated!20180313_122925.jpg
    2008 ChampioN 210 Elite
    2008 Mercury 250 Pro XS

2. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    anyone ????

3. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    My 07 has Faria gauges. Might shoot a picture under the dash and see what plugs into it. It may or may not be using the NMEA network or it may have its own harness from the engine. Also if there are any numbers to be seen on the tach housing. It'd be good to see those as well.

Needs to take this question to http://www.bbcboards.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7

They’ll have an answer.

5. Member
    I recently bought a brand new factory tach from great lakes skipper.com. I know Ulrich Marine had some leftover parts but don’t think they had a tach. I just checked Great Lakes and don’t see any but it may be worth watching for awhile. I bought my replacement because I have 1 vertical line out on mine and it bothered me, hasn’t bothered me enough to change it out yet. I was shocked to find one available so I snatched it up, think I paid $150.