Banned

Bet I'll never get a letter like this from the IDNR

Thank You Hunters and Anglers

I value and share your commitment to hunting and fishing

As we start getting ready for this year’s hunting and fishing seasons, I want to thank you – and every individual like you who purchased hunting, trapping and fishing licenses in 2017. By doing so, you’ve made a significant investment in Wisconsin’s conservation future.
    The funds from your license purchases go right back into managing and protecting our fish and wildlife resources.
    As a long-time Wisconsin hunter and angler, I value and share your commitment to supporting these outdoor traditions making this state great. As secretary of the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources, I can assure you staff are working for you to protect and to sustain the unbelievable Wisconsin natural resources we all cherish.
    If you haven’t picked up a rod in a while, or you’ve spent more time looking for toms than bucks, I urge you to Go Wild this year. Get your licenses and get out there in the woods, on the water or in a blind and take advantage of all the outdoor experiences Wisconsin has to offer.
    Thank you for your support and I hope to see you on the ice yet this winter; calling turkeys this spring; fishing the rivers/lakes in summer; and, reuniting with friends and family in your deer camps this fall. I look forward to hearing your stories and your thoughts.
    I thank you for your commitment to conservation in Wisconsin and look forward to our partnership during the 2018-19 seasons.
    Dan Meyer
    Secretary WDNR

always said ..MN & Wisc needs a Bounty for killing skeeters

3. Member
    I got one of those letters today.
    2023 Phoenix 819 pro
    2023 200 Pro XS 4s 3B373365

pond boat
    2020 pelican Bass raider 10E

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by born 2 fish View Post
    I got one of those letters today.
    wow...that's pretty cool...Believe ours would include a thank you for allowing the funds to be dispersed wherever the hell we want...fish elsewhere if you need to!

2012 Stratos 189 VLO/150 Mercury Pro XS/MinnKota Terrova

5. Member
    Illinois couldn't come up with postage for the envelope.