Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Congratulations! I picked up my 190 TX a little over a week ago. Of course, Since I've brought it home we've had nothing but cold windy days. And then, I had to go out of town for work. Judging from the weather reports it looks like I may not be able to get the boat on the lake next week either.

I noticed you're in Georgia. We'll try and push this weather North of you. Once you get your boat may you have a relatively calm wind day with temps in the mid to upper 60's!
    whatroads - A pun on the "information super highway"
    Tracker 190 TX
    90 hp Merc
    Fortrex 80 w/ 52" shaft

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whatroads View Post
    Congratulations! I picked up my 190 TX a little over a week ago. Of course, Since I've brought it home we've had nothing but cold windy days. And then, I had to go out of town for work. Judging from the weather reports it looks like I may not be able to get the boat on the lake next week either.

I noticed you're in Georgia. We'll try and push this weather North of you. Once you get your boat may you have a relatively calm wind day with temps in the mid to upper 60's!
    Gonna try to go for a ride in the morning! Weather is supposed to be decent til late sunday eve.

Congrats on the new rig! Enjoy it!
    '06 Xpress X19 TS | 150 Yamaha VMAX

4. Banned

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12