Duel blades deploy speed

I just got 2 8 foot blades on my boat and when out fishing I noticed one side Deploys a lot faster then the other one and also comes up a lot faster. Both are on the same speed setting. Is there anywhere to make an adjustment that could even them up more.

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    yes you can go into the c monster app on your phone and speed the slower one up or slow the faster down so they are in sync. However don't get too hung up on them being so perfectly in sync or you will be playing with them all the time.

3. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by weidner21 View Post
    I just got 2 8 foot blades on my boat and when out fishing I noticed one side Deploys a lot faster then the other one and also comes up a lot faster. Both are on the same speed setting. Is there anywhere to make an adjustment that could even them up more.

Sounds like there is still air left in the system...

1) Head to deep water so you can fully extend the Power Pole

2) Using the dash remote set on high speed, fully deploy the pole all the way down and continue to hold the the remote button down. Let it run... count 30-40 seconds etc..
    3) Bring the pole back up and continue to hold the up button....let it run.. count 30-40 seconds
    4) Repeat this process a few times.

If this does not fix the issue and the Power Pole speed is that far off then something else is going on... They may have a slightly different deploy and stow rate however not substantially different..

4. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    would all depend how far they are actually off..

5. Member
    I am haveing the same issue but my poles are 2011pro series No C monster or speed controllers. Will this work for my set up?

6. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Fx 21 View Post
    I am haveing the same issue but my poles are 2011pro series No C monster or speed controllers. Will this work for my set up?
    No, Your pumps probably need to be flowed.

I would suggest taking your pumps and sending to Power Pole. They will bench flow them, dial them in and send back. Good as new

The only other thing which may slow the poles down is if you recently over tightened some hardware on the poles.