Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    They poisoned our dogs with high gluten dog food, they sold us tons of bad drywall and now they are dropping crap on us from space.

The internet has just reached " the sky is falling " territory
    Bad spellers of the world untie!

3. dartag1829
    I am leaving the Shrink Wrap on my boat just in case it's true.

4. Banned
    There way of protesting the steel and aluminum tariffs :-)

Good chance to demonstrate Star Wars to Rocketman.
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

You can lead a horticulture,
    but you can't make her think.

7. Ft Gibson Lake America lakefolk's Avatar
    some of the comments to the story were funny,,,

"Breaking news!!! Space station debris crashes in to Detroit causing 10's of millions of dollars of improvement!!"

"Giant hunk of scrap metal laden with toxic chemicals hits Detroit. Nobody notices, and experts are unable to find it.

"Being a winner is more than getting a first place trophy, it is acting like the effort was an honor and the trophy is just a decoration."

"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him"

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lakefolk View Post
    some of the comments to the story were funny,,,

"Breaking news!!! Space station debris crashes in to Detroit causing 10's of millions of dollars of improvement!!"

"Giant hunk of scrap metal laden with toxic chemicals hits Detroit. Nobody notices, and experts are unable to find it.
    LOL! My sister is looking to buy a home within the City limits of Detroit...I have no idea why. Anyways, she asked me to look at a couple of houses with her this past weekend so I grabbed my 40 cal Smith and Wesson M&P Shield and headed to the first house. There are certainly entire blocks in that city that if something fell from the sky, no one would notice because no one is living there. If someone did notice it would be on the ground for only seconds before someone scooped it up and headed to the scrap yard. Hopefully if it does crash down in Detroit, it hits the first house we looked at. I started my inspection down in the basement which lasted about three minutes. After realizing the furnace was at least 45 years old, I started towards the room with the electrical panel. As I entered the room, I noticed several piles of human waste laying on the floor. I immediately turned around, told my sister it was a bad house, walked out the front door and left.

9. Member
    Seems like it could hit some obscure town named Alpena in Michigan that nobody's ever heard of.

10. Member
    Hopefully it'll hit flints water system.
    You should know that in bee tending if you don't shut your trap the bees will get out.

11. dartag1829
    Quote Originally Posted by billnorman1 View Post
    Seems like it could hit some obscure town named Alpena in Michigan that nobody's ever heard of.
    Alpena is an Indian name for " City with lots of Tourist Money to give to Fishing Shows " Bet Duckett works them for every penny he can.

12. Member
    I think it may be my fault, I wash my truck and it rains. This year I buy a new truck it floods. I bought a boat - space debris heading my way. Sorry

13. Proud American Union local16's Avatar
    If it was made with Chinese steel, it'll rust before it hits earth

Dale Sinclair original

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123