1998 Stratos Trail info needed

Hey guys,

I am needing some help or info on my trailer. I have a 1998 Stratos 273 with a matching Stratos Trail trailer. It has the original axle and hubs. I lost a bearing last year and thought the hub look good still (despite some metal on metal wear no damage to the bearing race) I repacked both sides and I lost another bearing on the same side of the one I lost last Spring. My question is where would i look for a hub to fit my axle? I have found boat axles are usually difficult to find hubs for. My bearing inner is L68149 outer L44610 with a bearing seal of ad2527e

If you have a Tractor Supply Co near you they should have what you need.
    Just can't leave well enough alone!!

98 Stratos 273 w/ 150 Faststrike

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fastman151 View Post
    If you have a Tractor Supply Co near you they should have what you need.
    Thanks for the info i'm rebuilding mine before the season starts I lost a bearing buddy late last year
    1999 Stratos 273 Vindicator
    2000 Johnson 150hp
    Humminbird Helix 7 Si
    Humminbird Helix 5 sonar
    Bonifide SS127

Good move. I have a trailer repair business near me and have my trailer serviced every year before the season starts. It doesn't take much to create a situation that leaves you stranded on the side of the road!

Just a heads up.....take a good close up look at the spark plug wires on your outboard. Don't ask me how I know!
    Just can't leave well enough alone!!

98 Stratos 273 w/ 150 Faststrike