Thread: Squam Lake

Exclamation Squam Lake

I just checked out the open tournament page at Fish and Game. 35 Tournaments on Squam! If anyone is planning on going you may want to check first! http://www.wildlife.state.nh.us/fish...-schedule.html 49 Tournaments on Winni
    2012 Ranger Z119 Mercury 200 Pro XS

You dont want people holding tourneys on Squam ??

Rather they be there than on my lake. But if your planning on fun fishing it does make it a little difficult.
    2012 Ranger Z119 Mercury 200 Pro XS

4. Member
    I always check the list before I go up there. More often than not, I go somewhere else because of a tourney going on there.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinP View Post
    I just checked out the open tournament page at Fish and Game. 35 Tournaments on Squam! If anyone is planning on going you may want to check first! http://www.wildlife.state.nh.us/fish...-schedule.html 49 Tournaments on Winni

6. Banned
    Squam is just a Great lake to fish even if there is a Tournament going on. Plenty of area's to fish that you won't see anyone. The tournies through out the summer are just small club Tournaments with 6-12 boats. I fish Squam a lot during the summer and never have a problem with people. Only issue you really need to deal with is PARKING. But just like any other lake around, get there early enough, no problem at all. I am fortunate enough that I can be on Squam in 17 minutes from my house to having the boat in the water and truck in the parking lot.